Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#241 anna_c

anna_c
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:51 PM

Be patient. They deal with 2 to 3 wedding a day and are very busy and receive hundreds of emails daily. They usually take 2 to 3 days to respond but if a week or 2 have gone by just resend the email. The first time I emailed them it took 3 weeks to hear back from them, so it is normal to not get a quick response.

Good Luck!

#242 justgotengaged...nowwhat?

justgotengaged...nowwhat?
    • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:55 PM

Ok thanks Anna! I know, I am trying SO HARD to be patient but its tough! Just another question - might be silly - but do you think they still have availability for any April or May 2010 dates? My little heart is set on this resort and due to work schedules, etc, this is when we would like to get married.
      I can only imagine the requests, emails and phone calls the WC's get each day. That job must be so stressful!

#243 anna_c

anna_c
      • 44 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:56 PM

UPCOMING MAJESTIC BRIDES:

MAY 2009
        JohnsonBengel09 - May 14th 2009

JUNE 2009
        Christinamaria22- June 4, 2009
        JodJ- June 9, 2009 at Majestic Elegance

JULY 2009
        Greg and Kat - July 29, 2009

AUGUST 2009
        Melwhip- Aug 3, 2009

OCTOBER 2009
        khomac - October 22, 2009
        cgf - October 27, 2009

NOVEMBER 2009
        lscilley- Nov 16, 2009
        andime85- Nov 24, 2009
        majesticbride - Nov 24, 2009

DECEMBER 2009
        SunnyCherries - Dec 8, 2009
        xcandilkx-Dec 31, 2009

JANUARY 2010
        mskcard77- January 9,2010
        CityDryms - January 2010
        trance angelxOx- Jan 19, 2010

FEBRUARY 2010
        newbride - February 3, 2010

MARCH 2010
        erinsny24 - March 27, 2010
        Anna_C - March 26, 2010

APRIL 2010
        livinlife - April 20th, 2010
        liujessicam - April 22nd, 2010

MAY 2010
        MexicoBeachBride2010 - May 18, 2010

To update the list, copy and paste this message into your own reply and be sure to add or change your name! Congrats Majestic Brides!

#244 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
        • 291 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by anna_c
          Thanks for the picture of the ceremony setup Josh. Nice and simple. I have noticed that they use the yellow sache on the chairs a lot, I think I've seen it in every wedding. Do they use or have any other colors? I know Maritee will show me the options later on but I'm just wondering to see if maybe I need to take my own to match my colors.

They have a bunch of other colours, I know I have seen blue, red and purple and probably more that I can't remember. I'm not sure if she gets that info from you before you get there or during your meeting while there. Make sure to make a note to remind her about the colour you want during the meeting.

#245 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
          • 291 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by justgotengaged...nowwhat?
            Ok thanks Anna! I know, I am trying SO HARD to be patient but its tough! Just another question - might be silly - but do you think they still have availability for any April or May 2010 dates? My little heart is set on this resort and due to work schedules, etc, this is when we would like to get married.
            I can only imagine the requests, emails and phone calls the WC's get each day. That job must be so stressful!
            The stress would only be multiplied because of the internet speed there!

I am sure there is still availability for April/May 2010. It's hard to wait but remember even if you did have the date, booking flights and everything else still isn't 100% available yet either.

#246 justgotengaged...nowwhat?

justgotengaged...nowwhat?
            • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:15 PM

True Josh, very true. Ok, I will sit tight and try to breathe! This website has been fabulous, I think I am hooked on this and on the FB page for Majestic brides.

#247 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
              • 291 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
                True Josh, very true. Ok, I will sit tight and try to breathe! This website has been fabulous, I think I am hooked on this and on the FB page for Majestic brides.
                Both are definitely a fantastic resource. In the meantime if you have any questions you would like asked in person let me know and I will ask in a few days.

#248 anna_c

anna_c
                • 44 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:24 PM

Quote:
                  I had asked her to give me dates available in March, April and May preferably on a Friday or Saturday 5pm. As of this past Saturday all she had for a Friday or Saturday 5pm available in April was the 16th and May the 28th. I need Friday or Saturday mainly because my family lives in DR and it would be a weekend trip for them. But if all your guests are going for like a week or more than just for a weekend then you could be more open as to the day of the week. Lots of brides have their DW during the week because it doesn't really matter, the guests are there anyways. If you end up emailing her again before she responds make sure you ask her to give you the available dates and times for April or May.

#249 khomac

khomac
                  • 380 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:59 PM

JodJ:
                    You're wedding is in just a few days! When do you leave?! Congrats and have fun!

Anna_C:
                    What part of DR are you and your family from? My fiance is from Higuey :)
                    Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
                    Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#250 anna_c

anna_c
                    • 44 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:47 PM

Anna_C:
                      What part of DR are you and your family from? My fiance is from Higuey :)[/QUOTE]

I'm from Santo Domingo, the capital. About 3hrs away from PC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users