Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#1281 DominicanLeila

DominicanLeila
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:45 AM

Anyone doing outside florists? the resort is too pricey and I'm afraid I won't get exactly what I want.

Attached Files

#1282 BrideVee

BrideVee
    • 161 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:43 PM

I am planning to get married at the Colonial next year and I also want to know if someone is using other florists.

Thanks!!

#1283 baileybutton

baileybutton
      • 199 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

Ok so I am officially going to be an MC bride!!! That is a huge relief! I sent a request of to Sandra for my date (hoping for 03-13-13) I did request the beach. We are feet in the sand type of people so it works for us :)

I'm so excited now!! It feels like its real!

Nicole

03.13.13 ~ The day I marry my best friend!

#1284 AquaCait

AquaCait
        • 209 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:40 AM

Hi Norma!!

I know that I'm getting to the point where there's not much left that I can do until I send our choices and such to Sandra, but it feels like there's so much more!!  Plus we're doing the reception at the Jellyfish, but that part is pretty much done...

That being said,

OOT bags: everything is bought, just have to assemble

Place Cards: know what we want to do, have everything to do them, just have to do them...

Welcome book: so close!!!

How's all of your planning??  Maybe I'll see your wedding

Hi Nicole!!!

I just noticed you're getting married two days after me at the Elegance.  How's the planning coming along?

Norma

Quote:

#1285 DominicanLeila

DominicanLeila
          • 64 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:25 AM

I have read that the beach is windy and also there will be people on the beach since its not private. I have seen pictures where there are people in bathing suits in the background. I also didn't want to get married on the sand it gets everywhere and drives me nuts lol and the gazebo is more private and intimate so I choose that spot.

Originally Posted by baileybutton 

So I see lots of you are picking the gazebo and not the beach...if you don't mind me asking what is your reason for this?

Thanks,

Nicole

#1286 DominicanLeila

DominicanLeila
            • 64 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

I choose the gazebo because I read that the beach is windy and the beach area is not private I have seen pictures with people in bathing suits in the background. I also didn't want to be in sand it gets everywhere and drives me nuts lolz! I like the gazebo was more private and quaint = )

Originally Posted by baileybutton 

So I see lots of you are picking the gazebo and not the beach...if you don't mind me asking what is your reason for this?

Thanks,

Nicole

#1287 Dominicanbride

Dominicanbride
              • Site Supporter
              • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:41 AM

Hello,

My name is Cherly and I'll be getting married at the majestic elegance on November 10, 2012? Are there any other november brides?

My reception is planned for the convention center ballroom and I was wondering if any other brides have used this location in the past. What do you think of it?

#1288 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:02 AM

Hello Majestic Brides,

Majestic resorts is having a 25% off sale...more info in this thread: http://www.bestdesti...rts-25-off-sale

Attached Files

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#1289 li282

li282
                • 42 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

Hi all, I am staying at ME in july, but our wedding is at jellyfish.. I would like to have a welcome reception at ME a few nights before. Did anyone do this or have any advice?? I was also wondering if anyone had used the spa for their hair and makeup? How was everything?

Attached Files

#1290 Bride2012

Bride2012
                  • Banned
                  • 442 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:22 AM

We did it all, we had a welcome dinner at the Japanse restaurant, all we did was go to guest services bright and early and reserved the table. We just got married there last week, any questions feel free to ask.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users