Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#1221 MichCraw

MichCraw
  • 369 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:31 PM

Hello Colonial brides... I am leaving tomorrow morning to get married on the 7th! I will definately post a review on my return, I know how helpful those can be! I know that I read all of the ones that were posted here... even if there were few too many!!! Unlike some brides who write a lot before their wedding but then never give us a return when they get back... I will make sure to let you know how everything was! Good luck on your planning, and thank you to all those that helped me out through this whole process!

#1222 angeluv4dr

angeluv4dr
    • 27 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:36 AM

Hi Torilynnsmith. Can you pm me the price list. I can't open it :/

#1223 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:07 PM

Ladies, I wanted to share this spreadsheet I did up to help FI and I determine what was best for us budget wise.  I hope you can understand it and maybe it can help you

We have opted to do 

- Ceremony on the beach (this is covered as we have over 15 rooms booked for 7 nights) 

- Semi private dinner (cost as we are over 60 guests)

- Private Reception at the Wet Bar 

- Decoration set up of our own decor (we had already bought everything when this new price list came out)

Our total cost for the ceremony, dinner, set up of decor, private reception, Pastor and minimal ($200) fee for one of our guests to do the DJing is $3594 for 70 people..... this is really NOT BAD at all if you think about it.  This doesnt include flowers and photography but aside from that the actually wedding day costs are all in there....

Heres the file

You wont be able to open it in a PM either... send me a PM with your email address and I will send it to you.  Is it the decoration price list you want?

Originally Posted by angeluv4dr 

Hi Torilynnsmith. Can you pm me the price list. I can't open it :/

Attached Files

#1224 jenn jenn

jenn jenn
        • Banned
        • 32 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:32 PM

Techy & David Musical SDE (Best Wedding film ever!!) http://vimeo.com/30973540

#1225 jenn jenn

jenn jenn
          • Banned
          • 32 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:32 PM

#1226 jenn jenn

jenn jenn
            • Banned
            • 32 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:33 PM

#1227 bride2b2013

bride2b2013
              • 236 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:19 PM

Hi Ladies!  Does anyone have any information on the RESORT DJ? ...  I can't find any information except under "additional fees" that the Resort DJ is $600 for 3 hours...  Anyone had this DJ or Seen Reviews Or Know where to look up information?  I find It weird I havent seen a review or anything :(

Bride & Groom + 40 booked and counting :)

#1228 jamie0820

jamie0820
                • 183 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:56 PM

I got married at the elegance on 8/20/11...so if anyone needs help please PM me!

#1229 Danz

Danz
                  • 53 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:21 AM

Does anyone have the email address for the Majestic Elegance that you can email them to set up a group dinner (or grooms dinner)? I know someone sent it to me awhile ago, but I can't find it.

Thanks!!

#1230 AquaCait

AquaCait
                    • 209 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:59 AM

You are in luck!!  I actually think I copied it off of here, but it is:

Does anyone have the email address for the Majestic Elegance that you can email them to set up a group dinner (or grooms dinner)? I know someone sent it to me awhile ago, but I can't find it.

Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users