Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#1171 MichCraw

MichCraw
  • 369 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:29 AM

Same here ..no wardrobe changing for me ... Ceremony .. pictures and more pictures.. a little mini break .. than supper around 6:30-7:00 pm.

#1172 bmistry

bmistry
    • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:44 PM

Hi, I'm planning on getting married at the MC July 2012.

From reading other posts it looks like it's cheapest to buy our own alcohol...I'm a bit confused about the whole reception thing though. Have most people had dinner at one restaurant and reception (drink/dancing) at another? I would prefer more private locations for both ceremony and reception does anyone have any suggestions?

Also has anyone used the presidential suite? I wouldn't mind doing the ceremony off-site but wouldn't it be more pricey (we'll def have 15+ rooms)...Any insight would help. I'm so confused! 

Thanks!!

#1173 Andrea28

Andrea28
      • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

Hey !!

I was wondering if any of you could kindly send me the price sheet (with the extra's and all) for a MC wedding. I am considering this hotel for my november 2012 wedding but all depends on the price. Thanx (flower23456@hotmail.com)

#1174 Andrea28

Andrea28
        • 66 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:43 AM

oh and do you guys know if the facebook Majestic Colonial Brides still exsist?? I can't seem to find it !!!

#1175 Butterfly67

Butterfly67
          • Site Supporter
          • 77 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:15 AM

Hi Andrea28

Try this link:  

oh and do you guys know if the facebook Majestic Colonial Brides still exsist?? I can't seem to find it !!!

#1176 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 03:23 PM

Is definitely does, "Majestic Colonial Brides" is what it is called.  I know you have to request to join not sure if this link will work but you can give it a try!

#1177 Andrea28

Andrea28
              • 66 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:57 AM

thanks a million, your link worked :P

#1178 dainfamouswen

dainfamouswen
                • 7 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Andrea28 

Hey !!

I was wondering if any of you could kindly send me the price sheet (with the extra's and all) for a MC wedding. I am considering this hotel for my november 2012 wedding but all depends on the price. Thanx (flower23456@hotmail.com)

hey, i am too planning a June wedding at MC and would love a price sheet too. i am a mom  of three and am planning on traveling with the kids for our wedding( a 10 mths old , a 23 mth old and a 13 year old) do they allow the babies/ is there a charge for them or are they free? any info would be great!!!

#1179 KaynMike

KaynMike
                  • 25 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:59 AM

Hi,

I was looking at pics of the different decorations for the beach ceremonies and I really liked the ones with the Shepherds Hooks...Was wondering if anyone knows how much the resort rents them for.  And, have any past brides used them.  I read somewhere that a bride was taking her own but when i looked online I only see the ones that are 48".  I think that may be too small.  Any suggestions/ideas?

P.S.  I want to hang kissing balls from them.

#1180 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:34 PM

I believe on the facebook group another bride said they charge $20 each hook and they are only the tall ones.

I am bringing my own (not sure if it was be you heard say this before) mine are 3-3.5 ft tall each, I will be hanging shell pomanders from them

Originally Posted by KaynMike 

Hi,

I was looking at pics of the different decorations for the beach ceremonies and I really liked the ones with the Shepherds Hooks...Was wondering if anyone knows how much the resort rents them for.  And, have any past brides used them.  I read somewhere that a bride was taking her own but when i looked online I only see the ones that are 48".  I think that may be too small.  Any suggestions/ideas?

P.S.  I want to hang kissing balls from them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users