Jump to content

Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here


  • Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#1141 AquaCait

AquaCait
  • Jr. Member
  • 209 posts

    Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:32 AM

    Hi Ladies!!

     

    I'm getting married at the ME on May 9, 2012, with my reception to follow at the Jellyfish restaurant.

     

    Can't wait!!!



    #1142 TamiA

    TamiA
    • Newbie
    • 1 posts

      Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:07 PM

      Hey there brides and brides-to-be! I am getting married at the Majestic Elegance next February and I found the most amazing photographer. I searched for weeks on end, I knew what I wanted and the options at the time I started looking were slim. After a long search, I found the photographer of my dreams. Her name is Katya Nova with Katya Nova Photography. Not only has she shot weddings at this very resort (which you can see on her blog) but she is amazingly talented. She shoots with her husband to be- Rob, and the images they create are absolutely breathtaking, they are so good it hurts. :) At the time they were living in Canada but soon found out they will be LIVING in Punta Cana for the winters! ( I know, must be rough :) ) Do not take my word for it, check out their new website and see for yourself...

       

      www.KatyaNova.com

       

      Not only are they wedding photographers they also specialize in intimate portraits-nice gift for your husband to be, dont you think? I do! I am ecstatic about them documenting my day! Can't wait!



      #1143 Dennybee

      Dennybee
      • Newbie
      • 3 posts

        Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

        Hello All!
        Totally new to this site and wish I had seen it earlier, but w/ 3 mons away, it's actually great timing as my FiancĀ© and I are preparing.
        I'm getting married at the Majestic Elegance on November 21st at 4pm at the ME Gazebo....   

        Looking forward to reading these awesome threads...   

         

        Is anyone bringing their own sashes?  $5.00 a pop seems a bit crazy.

         

        Chat soon,

        Denise



        #1144 jenna326

        jenna326
        • Newbie
        • 43 posts

          Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:07 AM

          March 29, 2012 at the Colonial



          #1145 torilynnsmith

          torilynnsmith
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,748 posts

            Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:47 AM


            I will be bringing my own, I found organza sashes on ebay for under $0.60 a piece and FREE shipping!

            Originally Posted by Dennybee 

            Hello All!
            Totally new to this site and wish I had seen it earlier, but w/ 3 mons away, it's actually great timing as my FiancĀ© and I are preparing.
            I'm getting married at the Majestic Elegance on November 21st at 4pm at the ME Gazebo....   

            Looking forward to reading these awesome threads...   

             

            Is anyone bringing their own sashes?  $5.00 a pop seems a bit crazy.

             

            Chat soon,

            Denise



             



            #1146 drwedding2012

            drwedding2012
            • Newbie
            • 6 posts

              Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:05 AM

              I'm searching for those right now. It seems much cheaper to bring your own sashes rather than pay $5 for each at the resort. Thanks for sharing!!!



              #1147 torilynnsmith

              torilynnsmith
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,748 posts

                Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:54 PM


                If you can't find them I would be happy to share the link!!!! 

                Originally Posted by drwedding2012 

                I'm searching for those right now. It seems much cheaper to bring your own sashes rather than pay $5 for each at the resort. Thanks for sharing!!!



                 



                #1148 drwedding2012

                drwedding2012
                • Newbie
                • 6 posts

                  Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

                  I ordered organza sashes and table runners for about $35...can't wait to see how they turn out!



                  #1149 torilynnsmith

                  torilynnsmith
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,748 posts

                    Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:14 AM


                    Where did you order from?

                    Originally Posted by drwedding2012 

                    I ordered organza sashes and table runners for about $35...can't wait to see how they turn out!



                     



                    #1150 drwedding2012

                    drwedding2012
                    • Newbie
                    • 6 posts

                      Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:38 PM

                      I ordered them off of ebay from a store called VLoveLife. I have not received them yet, but I'll let you know how they turn out! 






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users