Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#1131 wife2be

wife2be
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:29 AM

OH my god,

I am getting married 8/12/11, I have not heard that things have went up. I will email my WC to see if things have changed. Do you have a travel agent? IF so have them call.

#1132 Leah2012

Leah2012
    • 154 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

Wow that is not good at all. If thats true thats not right! I should email Sandra and ask her as well.

#1133 Bettina

Bettina
      • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:18 PM

My wedding is on February 20th, 1pm at the gazebo. I'm having the private dinner and reception at the parrots bar.

#1134 Danz

Danz
        • 53 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:24 AM

Hi MC and ME Brides! I am getting married in January 2012, we are staying at the ME, but chose an offsite location for the ceremony and reception. We would however like to have our grooms dinner/welcome dinner at the ME. Has anyone had their grooms dinner at the ME? How did you go about getting tables reserved for your party at the restaurant? What restaurants are available for large groups (60+)? I asked my previous wedding coordinator at the ME if she would be able to help me with that, but since we cancelled our wedding with ME and are having it elsewhere, she said she wouldn't be able to help. Anyone else have this issue?

#1135 jlarruda

jlarruda
          • 201 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:40 AM

I'm staying at the ME but getting married off site also.  We're planning a "welcome dinner" and was told to email prelegance@majestic-resorts.com I've already emailed them about making reservations, they request that we contact them about 2 weeks before hand as they have events going on but it is still early to know when.  After all my research I saw that people say that welcome dinner's are only reserved in the buffets but he said we can do it otherwise if there is no events.. I figure we'll have the welcome dinner at the buffet but if they let us do it in a restaurant I'll be happy with that, don't want to get our hopes up.

This is actually what was said:

we can coordinate a nice welcome dinner in one of the restaurants for the group, and you can contact us two weeks before to coordinate which restaurant and set up a menu so you can receive a private service for this special night.

#1136 Danz

Danz
            • 53 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:35 PM

Thanks so much jlarruda! That is exactly what I was looking for!

Originally Posted by jlarruda 

I'm staying at the ME but getting married off site also.  We're planning a "welcome dinner" and was told to email prelegance@majestic-resorts.com I've already emailed them about making reservations, they request that we contact them about 2 weeks before hand as they have events going on but it is still early to know when.  After all my research I saw that people say that welcome dinner's are only reserved in the buffets but he said we can do it otherwise if there is no events.. I figure we'll have the welcome dinner at the buffet but if they let us do it in a restaurant I'll be happy with that, don't want to get our hopes up.

we can coordinate a nice welcome dinner in one of the restaurants for the group, and you can contact us two weeks before to coordinate which restaurant and set up a menu so you can receive a private service for this special night.

#1137 bride2b2013

bride2b2013
              • 236 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:29 AM

Anyone out there getting Married In Either Of These Resorts 2012-2013????

Bride & Groom + 40 booked and counting :)

#1138 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:38 AM

February 2012

Originally Posted by bride2b2013 

Anyone out there getting Married In Either Of These Resorts 2012-2013????

#1139 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:40 AM

This is great info!!! I would love to do a dinner at the japanese restaurant for our "rehearsal" likely just us and our parents and my sister and his brother so not huge but I thought it would be nice!!!  Can you make multiple reservations through them?!  Thats for the elegance... I just noticed... we will be at the colonial... think there is a different email?!

Originally Posted by jlarruda 

#1140 Bride2012

Bride2012
                    • Banned
                    • 442 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:15 AM

Natalie7...are you back yet? any wedding reviews?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users