Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#1091 wedgirl2011

wedgirl2011
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by sunshine77 

Hi ladies and congrats!! Iam new to this forum. Just booked at the ME for may 2012. Just curious, i know for a civil ceremony you have to be there 3 days in advance but does the same apply to a cymbolic ceremony as well????

Hey!

I was also told that you have to be there 3 "working/business" days in advance, however the wedding coordinator said this isnt true (I am having a civil ceremony). So, dont sweat it! Im supposed to be getting married in 2 weeks, so if Im wrong Ill let you know...haha...

#1092 sunshine77

sunshine77
    • 21 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:22 PM

Thx wedgirl,

Congrats!! 2 weeks, how exciting!

#1093 aaronlori

aaronlori
      • 159 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:15 PM

Salon email?

I can't seem to find the email address for the hair salon. I know I saw it either on here or the fb group but can't seem to locate it now that I need it. If anyone knows what it is please let me know.

#1094 smikit

smikit
        • 24 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:29 AM

I had the same issue and I actually had their email, but they NEVER respond, so I emailed my WC to schedule it for me.

#1095 aaronlori

aaronlori
          • 159 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:43 PM

Thanks for letting me know that. Guess I will send an email to both and hope someone schedules me in for the time that I need. I have 5 or 6 women from my bridal party who want their hair done. I wonder how many they can do at a time.

Originally Posted by smikit 

I had the same issue and I actually had their email, but they NEVER respond, so I emailed my WC to schedule it for me.

#1096 Elif

Elif
            • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:14 AM

Does anyone know how much it would cost to get an updo at the Majestic Elegance Spa?  I'm trying to get some information for my guests but having a little trouble.  I saw the Majestic Spa Menu had an option for a "Special Hairstyle" for $80 and wasn't sure if this would be what I was looking for.  I e-mailed the salon as well, but didn't hear back from them and my wedding coordinator did not have the answer.  I will be getting married there in exactly a month, so I would like to plan for my guests accordingly!

#1097 aaronlori

aaronlori
              • 159 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:22 PM

I would like to know the answer to this as well. I'm planning to have my hair done at the Colonial and was wondering what other brides have paid for an updo?

#1098 Oryx

Oryx
                • 727 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:37 AM

Yes, the updo is $80, but the bride gets 10% off.  You can charge it to your room, if you want.  But don't forget to bring a little cash for the tip!

#1099 Elif

Elif
                  • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Oryx 

Yes, the updo is $80, but the bride gets 10% off.  You can charge it to your room, if you want.  But don't forget to bring a little cash for the tip!

Thanks a lot!! This helps greatly!! :-)

#1100 Elif

Elif
                    • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:25 AM

Would anyone happen to have information regarding excursions/entertainment around the Majestic Elegance Resort?  I would like to provide some information for my guests when they arrive to the resort.

Thanks!

~Elif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users