Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#1001 khomac

khomac
  • 380 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:43 PM

you can still access the beach and lay on the loungers.  I don't think there is a problem

Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
    Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#1002 summafool1

summafool1
    • 223 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:19 PM

:) lol thanks

#1003 Line M

Line M
      • 171 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:18 PM

Thanks for the advice but it is too late. In panic mode. 23 booked and no confirmation from Stephany. She wrote and told me she would send it today for sure and never did. ARGHHHHH

#1004 Line M

Line M
        • 171 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:30 AM

Confirmed :)

I got all the info and am wondering if anyone is getting or has had a private reception. Which is the best place to eat? I was thinking wet bar but I noticed its only a buffet style. Is there any please for a sit down private?

I noticed i am a lurker on my status- what does that mean?

#1005 futuremrsmerz

futuremrsmerz
          • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:19 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm booked for Nov. 26, 2011.  We are doing the ceremony at the gazebo at 3pm, then dinner at the steakhouse, then a private reception with DJ Mannia at the Wet Bar. 

islandbride8-I'm confused, I thought that it was $500 per hour to rent the Wet Bar (if you're not doing dinner there) and that included open bar for up to 40 people and the sound system... and then if you have more than 40 people, you just paid $10 per person over that for the open bar.  Now I'm worried we have to pay extra per person for open bar... Yikes!!!  What has everyone else been hearing on this?

#1006 chendy901

chendy901
            • 52 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:33 AM

Luckily my last minute guests are staying at the Colonial and will be given bracelets to go onto the Elegance side at no addtiional charge for their whole trip so we can all be together.  This was after I discussed it with my wedding coordinator.  I was happy to get the news last week.

#1007 summafool1

summafool1
              • 223 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

question...I am having my reception/dinner at the wet bar hiring a dj etc...when i asked about if they charge extra to set up some decorations i brought...they said that i have to designate soemone to help them...anyone hear this also? or havesome help? just curious thanks!

#1008 Line M

Line M
                • 171 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:23 AM

Hi Summafool,

I asked my WC and she told me whatever decorations I bring I have to get someone in my party to put them up. I am also thinking about the wet bar but i am really confused about that package I just received with the prices and extras. If its not a too much can I write you and ask you them?

Thanks Line

#1009 summafool1

summafool1
                  • 223 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:50 PM

thats weird I thought that they put them, up like the sashes on the chairs etc...yeah you can.

#1010 summafool1

summafool1
                    • 223 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:49 PM

so does anybody know about the above or have had to designate someone to help...just find that odd? any thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users