lscilley

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCbride View Post
Hi girls!

So I have all the info I need now from my TA to go ahead and deposit for my first 10 guests.

Anyone know if I should confirm with the WC (Sandra or Maritee) a wedding date during the week I am reserving at the majestic before I deposit?? I'm afraid I won't hear back for weeks and that I'll have to wait again for new quotes from my TA. I'm SO ready to send out my invites!! I can't wait!

Thanks!!
smile03.gif
You should definitely get a confirmed date form your WC before you book any dates with your TA. The wait and getting new quotes is hard, but it would be even harder to switch those dates if the WC's don't have the availability for your wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshfrommontreal View Post
This is the setup of the Colonial and Elegance beach location:

Majestic Ceremony Location on Twitpic
Hey Josh!

When was this picture taken? From pictures that I've seen on the Facebook Majestic Colonial Brides group, it looks as though the canopy was BLUE(!) for a while!!

Do you happen to know if it is now back to white?

Thanks a bunch!

Hi everyone! I am new to this site, but have been reading all the threads and cannot express how helpful this is. I am looking to have a catholic wedding at majesic colonial hopefully in or around May of next year. I have sent multiple emails and called a couple of times but they have not responded to me as to the available dates. Its very frustrating, all i want is a date so I could move forward with ANY planning. Has anybody had a Catholic or is planning to have a Catholic wedding there? I appreciate any info or feedback! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshfrommontreal View Post
The canopy right now is white (as of 4 days ago). Some couples bring their own fabric and they decorate in that color for them. But I believe the standard is white.
Fantastic!
Thanks Josh :)

QC Bride you should definitely confirm your date first with your WC at the Majestic. May is their busiest month for weddings and they are filling up fast. I was going to have mine in May but they didn't have the day that I wanted available so I moved it up to March, which actually works out better for us.

Josh, How was the setup at the terrace of the steakhouse of that wedding you shot? I'd like to see pics whenever you get a chance.

Hi Everyone!!

FIrst of all Congrats to all the upcoming brides on here..and all that have already been married as well!

So I'm semi new to this..I've been a silent stalker for a while-just never posted anything :)

I am getting married at the Majestic Elegance October 24, 2009 3:00 pm.

I have actually been dealing with Sandra, and agree with another bride on here who said if you're really nice to them and thank them alot they respond quicker. However, patience is KEY. They work at a different pace then we do, so you must keep following up.

Good Luck and Happy Planning!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna_c View Post

Josh, How was the setup at the terrace of the steakhouse of that wedding you shot? I'd like to see pics whenever you get a chance.
It was a fantastic set-up! Everyone had a lot of fun. I'll try and get photos online by the end of the night.

SO SAD!!!

I've been researching resorts and have had my mind set on the Magestic Colonial. It loosk so great and I have heard so many wonderful things.

I just found out they can't accomodate me any time within the 3 week window (July 2010) that I provided them. I'm pretty bummed right now...

Back to the drawing board I go....

Oh man, I feel you Jen!! I have a feeling I won't get good news from Sandra once I hear from her about availabilities the last week of April. You think everything is set once you've price compared with every TA in town and triple checked dates with family and friends.... but I guess that's just the beginning!

Let's just hope! Thanks everyone blush2.gif