Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

welcome4.gifI have seen more and more people joining the forum and having as much trouble as I was finding out information on The Majestic Colonial. So I figured I would help out others by posting all the information I have in one place for everyone to easily find. I don't have much on The Majestic Elgance but since they are sister hotels from what I have seen or heard they are pretty similar other than the Elegance has an Adults Only Area. thewave.gif

Brides to Be:smile159.gif

*If you are a bride to be just reply to this thread and I will add you to the list.*

lscilley-November 16, 2009 Colonial

~All prices are in US~

Colonial Wedding Packages 2008/2009

•Specialized assistance of our wedding planner

•Location of your choice: White sand Beach, our Magnificent Gazebo or your own Suite.

•Room Up Grade (Subject to availability) for the couple.

•Early Check in and Late check out (subject to availability)

•Services of a Civil Judge

•Beautiful decorated wedding Cake for the group

•Bouquet for the table

•Ironing of grooms tuxedo and brideâ€s gown

•Simultaneous Translation of the ceremony if needed

•Marriage Certificate in Spanish

•Marriage certificate delivered by UPS

•Cocktail drinks after the Ceremony for the group

•Candle light romantic dinner for the couple with champagne

•Romantic breakfast in your suite.

•10% Discounts on any SPA treatment for the couple.

•15% Discounts on Horse back ridding

•Basket of fruits on your room during your stay

•Bottle of champagne in the room. Twice during your Stay.

•Room service Included for the couple.

Price for Package: $1500

Price for Package with live SAXO music for 30 minutes: $1750

*Required documents

~Photocopy of Birth Certificates translated into Spanish

~Photocopys of Passports for couple and witnesses

~Decleration of Single Status translated into Spanish and Notarized

~Original Divorce Decree translated in to Spanish and legalized

*Documents needed to be transalted and legalized by the Dominican Embassy*

Symbolic Ceremony

•Specialized assistance of our wedding planner

•Location of your choice: White Sand Beach, our Magnificent Gazebo or your own Suite.

•Room up grade (subject to availability) for the couple.

•Early Check in and Late check out (subject to availability)

•Beautiful decorated Wedding Cake for the group

•Bouquet for the table

•Ironing of grooms tuxedo and brideâ€s gown

•Simultaneous translation of the ceremony if needed

•Champagne after the Ceremony for the group

•Candle light romantic dinner for the couple with champagne

•Romantic breakfast in your suite.

•10% Discounts on any SPA treatment for the couple.

•15% Discounts on Horseback Riding

•Basket of fruits on your room during your stay

•Bottle of champagne in the room. Twice during your Stay.

•Room service Included for the couple.

Price $1250

*Required docuements

~ Copy of marriage certificate

Reception Options:

Private reception with dinner by the pool - $55 + 26%/person

Private reception with dinner by the ocean - $65 + 26%/person

Special Private Party with dinner at Parrot Bar -$55 +26%/person BBQ Menu

Just a Party at Parrot Bar - $300 location rental fee + open bar + music

Just a Party on the Beach - $400 location rental fee +open bar + music (see below for open bar and music costs)

Party and Dinner in Presidental Suite -$55 +26%/person + $1000 rental fee + open bar + music

Party in Presidental Suite - $1000/24hrs for location fee + open bar + music

Private Party in Disco - $500/hour + DJ + opne bar

Non-Private Set Dinner Menu for whole group at either The Rodeo(Steakhouse) or Tres Carabelas(Seafood)- FREE * note they do section off an area for your group*

Open Bar:shots.gif

*Please note you do not have to do the open bar as I am not*

National-$15 +26%/person/hour

International-$25+26%/person/hour

Premium-$35+26%/person/hour

Bartender Fee-$15/hour/each bartender

Music:

DJ-$225/hour

Sound System Rental-$250

Live Band -$2500 for 3 hours

Traditional Dominican Band-$300/hour

Trio-$300/hour

Flowers:

Bridal Bouquet-$65+16%

Bridesmaid Bouquets-$55+16%

Mother Corsage-$40+16%

Boutonnierres-$6+16%

Basic Center Pieces-$50+16%

Hotel Photgrapher: Tropical Pictures

Bronze:

Photography of Ceremony with half an hour after ceremony for a beach or garden session with the newlywed couple, two sets of 50 Photographs printed in 6â€x 8†format, the photos will vary from Color to B/W to Sepia. Cost- $550

Silver:

Pre wedding session of Photography with a total of 20 pictures. Photography of preparation of bride and groom in rooms, photography of ceremony, with an hour after ceremony for a beach or garden session with the newlywed couple, two sets of 100 photographs printed in 6â€x 8†format, 10 photographs printed in 8â€x 12†as selected by couple, a DVD presentation of Photographs with music, the photos will vary from Color to B/W to Sepia. Cost-$1,000

Gold:

Photography preparation of bride and groom in rooms, photography of ceremony, with an hour after ceremony for a beach or garden session with the newlywed couple, Photographs of reception until the cutting of the cake, two sets of 150 Photographs printed in 6â€x 8†format, 20 photographs printed in 8â€x 12†as selected by couple, a DVD presentation of Photographs with music, a 30 Photographs session pre or post wedding with different clothing of the couple.

Cost-$1,800

Video of wedding ceremony-$350

Video of wedding ceremony and reception-$700

Digital Album of photographs-$600

ALL Packages come with a disc that serves as your negatives

The Wedding Coordinators for Colonial are:

Massiel Jimenez Alvarez

weddings@majestic-resorts.com

Sandra de la Cruz

weddings1@majestic-resorts.com

Aurelio Sanchez

weddings@majestic-resorts.com

For the Elegance are:

Larissa Brache Mejia

weddings2@majestic-resorts.com

Great sites for information:jiggy.gif

MAJESTIC RESORTS - Web Oficial ? HOTEL MAJESTIC COLONIAL ? HOTEL MAJESTIC ELEGANCE ? HOTELES REPUBLICA DOMINICANA -HOTEL RESORTS PUNTA CANA - PLAYA BAVARO TODO INCLUIDO-

Majestic Colonial Brides!! Discussions | Facebook

www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/wedding

I will also be posting some pictures of the hotel and reception areas in another post.

Here are Menus for The Rodeo, Taino(Mexican), BBQ Dinner, and Hor derve's for receptions and what each section of the Open Bar contains:

BBQ Buffet Dinner.doc

Hors D Ouvres Appetizers.doc

Open Bar English.doc

New Rodeo Grill.pdf

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post. The Colonial is an amazing resort. I'll be going to the Elegance for the first time next week to shoot a few weddings. If there is any info I can add to help the Elegance brides I'll definitely do so.

If you have any specific questions that you would like me to ask in person post them here and I'll get your the answers while I am there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinamaria22 View Post
Are you sure Larissa is still there at the elegance? I heard she was no longer there...........
No I am not sure that was the last information I had that she moved from the Colonial to the Elegance. The coordinators seem to change all the time but I am sure that no matter who it is by emailing the address you will get one of them.

Hey ladies :) I photographed a wedding at the Majestic Colonial last April and you can see the pictures under Weddings on my website Robyn Louise Photography Shopping Cart - Williams Lake, BC - click on Kim and Jeff (about half way down the page). This is the entire gallery of images that I shot while at the Majestic Colonial so hopefully it gives you some idea of what a Gazebo wedding and restaurant reception would be like!

Hello All! I am newly engaged and am looking into getting married at the Majestic Colonial! This thread is great and has provided more information than I have found anywhere else online! Thanks for the info! I look forward to hearing more about the resort and the weddings!!

Erin