Photo

Your thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 tmemise

tmemise
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:17 PM

I like the idea of getting $1US for tips! The welcome dinner is a good idea as well which i will look into since its not going to cost me anything...gotta watch the budget. Someone pls refresh my memory on the $10ppl at the seagrape? If the resort is all-inclusive why i'm paying that for drinks? what extra am i getting for that? Michaels prices have gone up for 09. If you need copy let me know and i can email it to you.

#12 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
    • 302 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by tmemise
      I like the idea of getting $1US for tips! The welcome dinner is a good idea as well which i will look into since its not going to cost me anything...gotta watch the budget. Someone pls refresh my memory on the $10ppl at the seagrape? If the resort is all-inclusive why i'm paying that for drinks? what extra am i getting for that? Michaels prices have gone up for 09. If you need copy let me know and i can email it to you.
      I would like a copy please...the most recent one that I have was for June 2008. THanks! You can pm me or send it to marn_2@hotmail.com
      THanks!

#13 nscaper

nscaper
      • 119 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:56 PM

I think the Seagrape normally closes early-ish (6-7:00 maybe). $10 pp extra is basically to pay the bartender, and have the bar open. I struggled with the thought of paying for drinks too, however, when I started thinking of it going to pay the staff and not for the drinks, I came to terms with it quicker. :)

#14 tmemise

tmemise
        • 135 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:20 PM

Do most of the places close early on the resort? If so, what is open late to get drinks beside the disco??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users