Photo

Who is having the most boring New Year's???

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Kla.Kari

Kla.Kari
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:12 AM

Yeah... the FI and I are sitting here eating popcorn and he just turned to an Ab Coaster Infomercial! WTH?! Talk about a boring new years... lol
    Courtesy of Josh Brown Photography

Pigeon Island, St. Lucia
    April 11, 2009Simply Beautiful

#12 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:14 AM

FI is on guard duty about 350 miles away lol and i was in bed with my dog playing guitar hero on my ds and watching the crime channel didn't even know i'd missed it until i got a call off a friend lmao

#13 syl1115

syl1115
      • 789 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:22 AM

DH and I watched movies, I of course fell asleep and missed the ball. We were supposed to go to a party at my sister's but everyone cancelled at the last minute! How rude!
        Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#14 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
        • 582 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:45 PM

I was sick in bed - have had a terrible cough and fever for about 3 days now. My fiance was working. What a way to bring in 2009!

#15 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:47 PM

I'm bored as HELL! I'm at work, and the only thing that entails today is telling a tech guy to change a tape every hour and a half. The rest of the time I'm just fooling around on the computer.

#16 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:01 PM

We had plans with friends, BUT, my daughter got exposed to Chicken Pox on Christmas day (her cousins broke out the next day and the day after) and my friends DH has never had them and he starts his training with the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) tomorrow, so he could not chance getting them. So we stayed home with a sick baby and got take out and watched a movie. She woke up at 11:50 crying, so we were up for midnight, otherwise we would have been asleep :)

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 06:43 PM

well, we tried to go to a party, but Gwen had other ideas. we actually did go to the party, but gwen would NOT go to sleep and insisted on yelling at everyone all night (read: crying a LOT). so we went home around 10pm, put her to bed, and watched some TV. then we went to bed around 12:30 - woohoo!

#18 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
                • 419 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 06:46 PM

I was pretty disappointed with my New year. We had plans with friends but they ended up inviting another couple. We don't particularly care for this couple because there is a history of this girl being jealous of our friendship. She flipped a lid when we all went to Jamaica together. Well, we backed out and went out with another couple who had asked us out but we declined a few days earlier. We called them on the off chance they were not busy and they were not later in the evening. It's my husbands childhood best friends. I really like them as people but find his wife very dull. We were playing a game when she decided we would stop to watch the ball drop. She then proceeded to put the half played game away so we watched the ball drop and went home. It was a very boring night. The plus side was my husband and I went out for dinner just the two of us. We rarely do that so it was sweet.

#19 samanthag

samanthag
                  • 896 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:42 AM

FI and I spent New Year's Eve at home. I was in my comfy pjs eating vanilla ice cream with brownies & watching the New Year's Eve Dick Clark Show.
                    I feel safe in my home rather than be out with the crazies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users