Photo

Excellence Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#541 TealMarie

TealMarie
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:50 AM

Hey Girls. I signed up for the webinair next Saturday (Mar 16th) for the ERC, but it's looking like I'll be travelling for work that day! I'm sad I might have to miss it. If anyone else is doing it and happens to take some notes on some of the questions we've all been having I would super super appreciate it if you could forward them to me later on. Thanks!

#542 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
    • 296 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:04 AM

Just to say imhere on my honeymoonand it is a fabulous hotel. Amazing place for a wedding!!

#543 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Just a reminder, if you have not signed up the for Excellence Resorts & The Beloved Wedding Webinar scheduled for Saturday, March 16 @ 9:00am PST, there is still time to do so.

These webinars are a great way to get your questions answered by the resorts.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#544 syl2013

syl2013
      • 11 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

Just booked with ERC, I'll be having my wedding on November 18!

#545 TealMarie

TealMarie
        • 254 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by syl2013 

Yay! Congrats on booking your wedding!

We're getting married on Nov 21st, so we'll be there at the same time. You should check out this thread for November 2013 brides. http://www.bestdesti...ber-2013-brides

#546 shelleyanderic

shelleyanderic
          • 46 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by syl2013 

Originally Posted by TealMarie 

Yay! Congrats on booking your wedding!

We're getting married on Nov 21st, so we'll be there at the same time. You should check out this thread for November 2013 brides. http://www.bestdesti...ber-2013-brides

We're on the 15th, sounds like November is getting pretty booked up. :)

#547 zeman321

zeman321
            • 280 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:19 AM

Did any of you Excellence brides consider NOW Sapphire for your wedding? If so, what made you decide on Excellence? We are trying to decide between the two resorts and any input would be appreciated!

#548 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
              • 296 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

just to say that whoever the bride was who got married this week (tuesday i think? and had to move the ceremony due to rain) you looked beautiful!!

I might not have had my wedding there but it was perfect honeymoon- the live music and shows are awesome, the food is delicious and the staff are simply lovely!

Attached Files

#549 ampanda52

ampanda52
                • 95 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

I'm not familliar with Now Sapphire's wedding package, but that was my deciding factor.  I really think you get alot of things with the ERC package.  Maybe you can compare the offerings and that may help.  I'm opting for the Gold Package because I will have 40-50 people attending.  I've never been to Excellence, but it's ok with me because the photos and reviews are outstanding.  The Excellence wedding coordinator, Gloria, has been more than helpful!  I hope this helps!

Mandy

#550 zeman321

zeman321
                  • 280 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by ampanda52 

I'm not familliar with Now Sapphire's wedding package, but that was my deciding factor.  I really think you get alot of things with the ERC package.  Maybe you can compare the offerings and that may help.  I'm opting for the Gold Package because I will have 40-50 people attending.  I've never been to Excellence, but it's ok with me because the photos and reviews are outstanding.  The Excellence wedding coordinator, Gloria, has been more than helpful!  I hope this helps!

Mandy

Thanks, Mandy! The wedding packages are similar, and that's what is making it so hard to decide. Visited NOW Sapphire last summer and loved it but I'm sure we would love excellence too! The reviews on both are great! I guess what I need to look at is the cost for guests...Too many choices is my downfall! I signed up for the webonair for excellence, so maybe that will help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users