Photo

Excellence Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#41 cowman1999

cowman1999
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

I think it's around $50 per person over 20. I was told it was around that. We are having 23 people so it won't hurt us too much, but 40-50 could put a dent in the wallet.

#42 endlesslove

endlesslove
    • 362 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:38 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by hsims1
      Hi. Does anyone know what the cost is if you go over the 20 guests. we are expecting around 40 - 50 guests.
      It's $45 per person over the 20 included in the package if you go with the Gold Package.

#43 Mystic

Mystic
      • 254 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BLUSH*
        Thanks guys.
        Great info ENDLESSLOVE
        We hope to have 20 guests, so maybe we should look into booking a DJ also. Who are you using SMF47?
        I'm sorry, I just saw this now... a little late! I booked DJ Mannia for our wedding. There is a thread about him, as well as other DJs, in the RM/ Cancun vendors forum.

#44 Dayla911

Dayla911
        • 133 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

I just found out that there is a charge for outside photographers. Just FYI. It only about $150 but I didn't know about it. It is cheaper than other resorts that charge $500!

#45 Mystic

Mystic
          • 254 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:19 PM

Are you talking about the daypass? I was told it's $70. It's for anyone at the wedding who is not a guest at the resort though, not just vendors.

#46 Mystic

Mystic
            • 254 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:28 PM

This goes for all resorts, not just the Excellence, but save all your email conversations with the wedding coordinator. I have a separate folder in my email account where I've kept every single one. It has already come in handy at times when I've been told one thing, and then later down the line told something different. It's especially good to have in case the resort changes WCs, which has happened once already since I started my wedding planning at the Excellence.

#47 Dayla911

Dayla911
              • 133 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:14 PM

My email from Veronica states that I have to pay the in house photographer 150.00 and then a day pass for the hotel. DId you get the same info? And I am saving all my emails since she forgets what she replies sometimes.

#48 Mystic

Mystic
                • 254 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:38 PM

I was never told anything about that. When I was booking my photographer back in September, I had Veronica confirm that all we had to pay was the $70 day pass. The in-house photographer is included in the Gold Package anyway, we are just choosing not to utilize them. Why would we have to pay the in house photographer? I don't understand that part?

#49 Beachbride1030

Beachbride1030
                  • 28 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:05 PM

Hi everyone !

I really want to do my wedding at ERM too ! I was wondering if anyone has pictures of the wedding areas and the reception sites. I emailed the WC but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

The reviews for this hotel on tripadvisor were great ! So I am excited , I just hope the wedding people are as good.

#50 endlesslove

endlesslove
                    • 362 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:16 PM

I was told $70 daypass fee for the outside photographer as well. I don't know where she came up with $150...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users