Photo

Excellence Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#481 Jewels93

Jewels93
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:41 AM

Yes I would love to see the pictures! Thank you so much my email is juls93@yahoo.com.

Originally Posted by steph2011 

Jewels,

I am also getting married on a Saturday.  Here is the info that Nayeli sent me in regards to the reception:

On Saturdays our available venues are:

Garibaldi Square, Foyer area and Barcelona restaurant.

The Garibaldi square is outdoors and looks lovely.  She sent me pictures, if you send me your email address I can forward them along to you.

Happy Planning!

#482 Saydi1014

Saydi1014
    • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:41 AM

Girls,

I've exchanged several emails with Nayeli over the past week and she has been super helpful! I feel like she is just really busy!

Happy Planning!

Saydi

#483 Saydi1014

Saydi1014
      • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:45 AM

Jewels,

I am getting married at the end of June and still trying to decide where to have the reception. If you could send me pictures of the Giradia Square that would be awesome!

Please send to saydi1014@yahoo.com

Thank you!

p.s. for those who are interested, I did ask if you can bring in an outside DJ and you can. I have found a couple who are cheaper from $700-$800, but you do have to pay $150 for a day pass.

#484 Jewels93

Jewels93
        • 30 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:13 AM

Thanks so much for the pictures, they were very helpful! I am still trying to see if I can have the reception at The Lobster House. Nayeli said we can do it there if we have a max of 12 people ( we have 14) & no plans to play music. So hopefully they can make room for 2 more if not I think we'll have it at Garibaldi square. Where are you planning all your events at?

Thanks!!

:)

Originally Posted by steph2011 

Jewels,

I am also getting married on a Saturday.  Here is the info that Nayeli sent me in regards to the reception:

On Saturdays our available venues are:

Garibaldi Square, Foyer area and Barcelona restaurant.

The Garibaldi square is outdoors and looks lovely.  She sent me pictures, if you send me your email address I can forward them along to you.

Happy Planning!

#485 Saydi1014

Saydi1014
          • 15 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:38 PM

Just a heads up for you girls getting married on Saturday, the resort has a Mexican Fiesta night with live entertainment on Friday nights, so that could be a fun option for a "welcome" dinner for you girls. I'm getting married on a Friday, so we may do that for our reception, or we may do a private one....haven't decided yet.

#486 Jewels93

Jewels93
            • 30 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:46 PM

Oh that is very helpful, thank you!!

By chance does anyone know each nightly event?

When is the wedding rehearsal? Day before wedding?

Originally Posted by Saydi1014 

Just a heads up for you girls getting married on Saturday, the resort has a Mexican Fiesta night with live entertainment on Friday nights, so that could be a fun option for a "welcome" dinner for you girls. I'm getting married on a Friday, so we may do that for our reception, or we may do a private one....haven't decided yet.

#487 Saydi1014

Saydi1014
              • 15 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:35 PM

Nayeli did mention every other monday they do a beach party thing. But thats all I know. I think the rehearsal is typically the night before, but I would think you can change that if you wanted to....

#488 steph2011

steph2011
                • 82 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:17 PM

Saydi,

Thanks for that info.  That is a great idea.  Where is the fiesta held?

#489 Saydi1014

Saydi1014
                  • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:57 AM

I'm not sure, I have an email out to nayeli with a bunch of questions and that is one of them! I'll post any other details here when I get them.

Does anyone know if you can rent a Mic, to do toasts, speeches, etc?

#490 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                    • 789 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:51 AM

Hey Saydi1014! We were married there last June and our guests loved the Mexican Fiesta night! We did that on Friday and we held a separate "Welcome Dinner" at the Mexican Restaurant (Agave) on Thursday night. We paid extra but it was nice to have something where we were all together!

Originally Posted by Saydi1014 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users