• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#21 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

Excellence is fantastic! I recieve a response from the WC's within 24 hours!

#22 Dayla911

Dayla911
    • 133 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:17 PM

I have sent 3 emails so far. I have received 2 emails from Veronica indroducing herself.....I am getting nervous.

#23 endlesslove

endlesslove
      • 362 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:06 PM

This is normal. I have been emailing back and forth for a few months and she always seems to send me an information/introduction email. I guess she gets so many emails she doesn't remember if she spoke to you previously. Sometimes she tends to give simple replies, and that bothers me. I asked if a bouquet can have the colors changed, and gave her specifics that I wanted the roses pink instead of orange. She replied back "if flowers come in that color"...okay.

And for those worrying about an open bar price- if you go with the Gold Package, it includes a premium open bar.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dayla911
        I have sent 3 emails so far. I have received 2 emails from Veronica indroducing herself.....I am getting nervous.

#24 Dayla911

Dayla911
        • 133 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:07 PM

She finally replied! Yeah...! b/c I REALLY LOVE it! And I got about 2 sentences! :-) lol.

#25 Mystic

Mystic
          • 254 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:29 PM

The slow responses are definitely the norm with Veronica. It's kind of frustrating when you are excited and anxious for answers, but she does eventually get back to you after a week or so.

#26 cowman1999

cowman1999
            • 107 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:33 PM

I emailed Veronica today, but I figured I'd check on here too. We are flying in on a Saturday and having our non legal wedding on that Tuesday. When does most of the planning get taken care of? I am hoping to have a day out fishing with my boys on that Monday, the day before the wedding. Is this possible?

#27 cowman1999

cowman1999
              • 107 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 05:53 AM

We are getting married on June 16th at ERC. When should we start to expect to hear from Veronica and actually get any info about our options? I feel like if we at least got some info it would let us start planning.

#28 endlesslove

endlesslove
                • 362 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:48 AM

Veronica usually meets with you when you arrive and goes through all the details. She'll show you books of options and you can choose then.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cowman1999
                  We are getting married on June 16th at ERC. When should we start to expect to hear from Veronica and actually get any info about our options? I feel like if we at least got some info it would let us start planning.

#29 cowman1999

cowman1999
                  • 107 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by endlesslove
                    Veronica usually meets with you when you arrive and goes through all the details. She'll show you books of options and you can choose then.
                    So do we get no information at all before we go down there? It'd be nice to look over the options and then be prepared rather than have to decide it all in one meeting.

#30 BLUSH*

BLUSH*
                    • 34 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:07 PM

This is where I'm going to get married!! I'm so excited about it. I have a great package, but I wanted to bring in my own photographer. I let them know that I'll have an outside vendor. It seems to be ok.
                      Your reviews were very helpful.
                      I did have one question that you might be able to answer...
                      Do they provide any options if you want music playing during the ceremony? I would like that as I'm walking.
                      Thanks,
                      BLUSH*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users