• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#241 ranaya12

ranaya12
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dimenzi
    I would not worry about Excellence not being able to guarantee the location. I'm sure if you indicate your choice of location first then they wont give it to another wedding. It's probably due to any unforeseen circumstances that could (but probably wont) eventuate such as redecoration or damage to particular location (once again that most probably wont happen).
    I just received an email from Veronica confirming the location for the Ceremony. In her email she stated that they are not able to confirm locations for the cocktail hour and reception until one month before the wedding.

As for decorations, she said that the decorations depend on the package that I choose. I chose the Gold Package therefore I get two centerpieces, chair covers and table linens. She said anything else will be at an extra charge.

Have any of you been married on the Pier? If so, how did that work out? This is where we plan to get married but I'm worried about privacy, the size of the pier and the sound quality with the wind/waves. Any information any of you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

#242 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:56 PM

for safety and spam reasons, it is NOT recommended that you post your email address out in the public forum. if people google your email address, your post will come up.

also, spammers look for email addresses to spam.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#243 mrsV2be

mrsV2be
    • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:01 PM

This forum is an absolute life saver, it is a brides nightmare having to wait days for a reply from the wedding co-ordinator so it is so good to have some answers from you guys...thanks!!! :-) I'm getting married at ERC in March 2010, only 6 of us in total. Just wondered if any other small wedding groups have been here? How did it go? Where did you have your ceremony and reception?

Thanks in advance!

Julie

#244 Mystic

Mystic
      • 254 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mrsV2be
        This forum is an absolute life saver, it is a brides nightmare having to wait days for a reply from the wedding co-ordinator so it is so good to have some answers from you guys...thanks!!! :-) I'm getting married at ERC in March 2010, only 6 of us in total. Just wondered if any other small wedding groups have been here? How did it go? Where did you have your ceremony and reception?

Thanks in advance!

Julie

http://bestdestinati....-dee1978-6270/

This is a link to an ERC bride's review from 2007. I don't think it says in the review, but for some reason I think I remember her saying she had 10 guests, or 8 guests making it a group of 10.

#245 Mystic

Mystic
        • 254 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:49 PM

My wedding is right around the corner... 8 days! We leave on Wed!

Apparently Veronica will be out for awhile for health reasons and Nayeli (WC from Excellence Playa Mujeres) has taken over. She has been great so far! When I first got an email from her a month before my wedding, I was kind of freaking out that my wedding coordinator just got changed after working with Veronica for the last year. But I'm actually very excited to have Nayeli as our WC now and feel more comfortable about the wedding than before she came! She's been very informative and so quick to respond. However, that could be because my wedding is so close now!

Now we are just keeping our fingers crossed for good weather!!!

#246 mrsV2be

mrsV2be
          • 6 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:43 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mystic
            http://bestdestinati....-dee1978-6270/

This is a link to an ERC bride's review from 2007. I don't think it says in the review, but for some reason I think I remember her saying she had 10 guests, or 8 guests making it a group of 10.
            Thats great thanks :-)

#247 Mystic

Mystic
            • 254 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:20 PM

Hi everyone! I just got back from our wedding at Excellence Riviera Cancun! It was amazing!!! There is nothing to worry about and Nayeli is a sweetheart. The set ups for the beach ceremony and reception in the foyer were beautiful (the resort itself is beautiful as well!), the spa did a great job on my hair, nails, and make up, my flowers were gorgeous... overall it was just perfect and we couldn't have been happier! I will be posting a review soon but in the meantime if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

#248 Mystic

Mystic
              • 254 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:12 AM

If anyone is interested, here is my review:

http://bestdestinati....3/#post1045855

#249 Dimenzi

Dimenzi
                • 95 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 02:54 PM

Thanks for that review. It makes all of us even more excited about getting married at ERC.

#250 Dimenzi

Dimenzi
                  • 95 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 02:57 PM

Is anyone thinking of having their cocktail hour at the X-Lounge?

Mystic - do you think that the X-Lounge would be a nice place to have thbe cocktail hour. I was thinking of having it there as after the ceremony we'll be having our photos so we wouldn't be too far from everyone. We were thinking of having a half hour gap between the end of the ceremony and the start of the cocktail hour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users