Excellence Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#191 Treenbean2011

Treenbean2011
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:07 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the site. My fiance and I are getting married at the Excellence Riviera Cancun in April of 2011. We can not do too much planning as it is so far away. I am just trying to get as much info as possible right now. It sounds like no one is too impressed with the site photgrapher. Any input?

#192 ranaya12

ranaya12
    • 35 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:24 PM

Shocka - I would appreciate it if you could send me any pictures that you might have. Especially the set up for Agave and the Lobster House. My email address is anayar12@sbcglobal.net . Thanks a million!!

#193 Rhiannonbs

Rhiannonbs
      • 9 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

Shocka could you please send them to me too?! I am at rhiannon_bs@hotmail.com :) Thank you!!

#194 Treenbean2011

Treenbean2011
        • 49 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 02:11 AM

i would love to see any wedding photos anyone might have. Treenbean99@msn.com thank you!!

#195 mich&adam

mich&adam
          • 120 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:11 PM

Hi Girls! I spoke with Veronica last week and she sent me some attachments with menu's, flowers and even the 3 wedding locations. You can choose from the beach, pier or brick gazebo. For the bride Rhiannon, you might want to consider the brick gazebo so you can wear your much loved heels :) Also, i went to Excellence in the Domincan last year and we loved it too, but the other bride who mentioned the ride from the airport, it can be kind of frightening to some of your guests. That is one of the reasons we picked Riv. Maya and we wanted to go somewhere new & exciting to get married. I will try and post what i have from Veronica.

#196 Rhiannonbs

Rhiannonbs
            • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:13 PM

Mich&Adam, thanks for the info! I knew about those three sites so I am glad I wans't missing something. I wouldn't even mind paying extra to have some sort of walkway made. haha how bratty of me jeez! Would you be able to send me the e-mail Veronica sent you with flowers, pictures and what not? That woman is IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of!! The Riveria Maya is just so beautiful and affordable!

#197 mich&adam

mich&adam
              • 120 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:04 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Rhiannonbs
                Mich&Adam, thanks for the info! I knew about those three sites so I am glad I wans't missing something. I wouldn't even mind paying extra to have some sort of walkway made. haha how bratty of me jeez! Would you be able to send me the e-mail Veronica sent you with flowers, pictures and what not? That woman is IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of!! The Riveria Maya is just so beautiful and affordable!
                Hi Rhiannon - Just sent All the info. i have from Veronica to your hotmail account, enjoy, lot's of stuff to look at, take in and consider :)

#198 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:46 PM

Does anyone have pictures of their hair that was done by the Spa at ERC? It comes with our package but I'm a little hesitant not knowing the stylist? All pics are appreciated! Bondgirl0072010@gmail.com

#199 Mystic

Mystic
                  • 254 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:47 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010
                    Does anyone have pictures of their hair that was done by the Spa at ERC? It comes with our package but I'm a little hesitant not knowing the stylist? All pics are appreciated! Bondgirl0072010@gmail.com

I've been stressing out about this as well! What I have read from past brides was that hair and make up at the spa wasn't good, but those brides got married there 2 years ago.

Can someone remind me how much per person it costs over the 20 people included in the package? also, how much it costs to extend the reception for an extra hour (to 4 hrs instead of the 3 hrs)? I know I have that info in my documents from ERC but can't find it for the life of me!

#200 hsims1

hsims1
                    • 356 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:30 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Mystic
                      I've been stressing out about this as well! What I have read from past brides was that hair and make up at the spa wasn't good, but those brides got married there 2 years ago.

Can someone remind me how much per person it costs over the 20 people included in the package? also, how much it costs to extend the reception for an extra hour (to 4 hrs instead of the 3 hrs)? I know I have that info in my documents from ERC but can't find it for the life of me!
                      I forget how much extra an additional hour is for the reception, but I do know that for additional people over 20, the cost is $45 per person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users