Photo

Excellence Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#121 Mystic

Mystic
  • 254 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:28 AM

You're responsible for your own music at the dinner reception. We hired a DJ from outside of ERC. ERC has there own DJ you can book. They also have speakers you can rent if you want to bring your own ipod and dock but we aren't going that route so maybe someone else can add more details.

#122 cowman1999

cowman1999
    • 107 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:10 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by smf47
      You're responsible for your own music at the dinner reception. We hired a DJ from outside of ERC. ERC has there own DJ you can book. They also have speakers you can rent if you want to bring your own ipod and dock but we aren't going that route so maybe someone else can add more details.
      Yeah we really don't want to spend a lot of money just for some background music. I have the list of additional items you can get. Is the speaker system really just some speakers and it costs $265? Maybe I'll just get my laptop out and press play on ITUNES.

#123 endlesslove

endlesslove
      • 362 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by katusha25
        I have no idea how to make the photos look normal. All my images are original size and high resolution, and I just can't seem to upload them in this size. If anyone knows how to do it- please help!
        You can always upload them to photobucket, flickr, tinyurl.com...any fo those will give you an image link which you can enter in your post.

#124 cowman1999

cowman1999
        • 107 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:37 PM

I've heard that if you book photos directly through the photographer, you can get a discount. Does anyone have the "real" prices? Also, who is the photographer included in the wedding packages? Does he work through a company or only the resort? We're just trying to decide if we should upgrade our photo package or not. Thanks.

#125 hsims1

hsims1
          • 356 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:20 PM

We just came back from a site visit at Excellence. I love it. We are super excited about having our wedding there.

#126 mmb

mmb
            • 20 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:14 PM

Got an email back from Veronica today. She provided the link to the photographer that is included in the Gold Package : principal

Enjoy.

#127 hanna

hanna
              • 223 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

Hi ladies. We are on our honeymoon at the Excellence Riviera Maya until Sunday, so email me at hannaono@gmail.com if you have any qs about the property or want me to take any photos. We had our wedding at the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya on June 5th and everything was so perfect. Ill write a review once I get home. But, the Excellence is beautiful and saw a wedding set up yesterday and there is another one tonight. You guys will love it here!

#128 cowman1999

cowman1999
                • 107 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:02 PM

Any pictures of the wedding set ups would be great....

#129 Mystic

Mystic
                  • 254 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:26 PM

cowman1999, when do you leave for your wedding? it's so close!

#130 cowman1999

cowman1999
                    • 107 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:39 PM

We head to Cancun tomorrow morning. Hoping to be on the beach by noon. We're suppose to meet with Veronica tomorrow, but she said she might be too busy since there is a wedding tomorrow too. As long as I'm on the beach, I can wait a little bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users