Photo

Excellence Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#111 gemmalouise

gemmalouise
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:26 PM

Hi girls, what photographer are you all using? I'm trying to book claudia rodriguez.... If she ever replies to my email! X x

#112 cowman1999

cowman1999
    • 107 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:27 PM

Trying to stay budget friendly, we are just going to use the resort photographer... And of course all of our friends and family. Between everyone we should get some good pics.

#113 katusha25

katusha25
      • 19 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

I promised a while back to write about our wedding experience at ERC.
        Well, it has been about a month since we got married, and I have to say that I could never imagine to have a more beautiful and perfect wedding.
        All of the ERC brides- STOP WORRYING NOW! GET EXCITED! Veronica Ozon is honestly the nicest and most amazing wedding coordinator ever. She took care of everything, down to the smallest detail. Our 30 guests were amazed and we had the funnest party until the wee-hours of the night.
        I will publish a few photos here as well. If anyone has questions- don't hesitate to ask!

#114 Mystic

Mystic
        • 254 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:05 PM

Katusha25, I'm soooo glad you had a great experience! I had been wondering when you were going to get back here and let us all know how it went! Can't wait to see some pics!

I've been a little hung up and what menu option to pick. What did you choose for your wedding dinner and what kind of cake did you get?

#115 katusha25

katusha25
          • 19 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:13 PM

We had the Gold Menu and we chose option 3 (the one with the pork and fish for main course). I didn't like the pork so much, but the fish was good. The appetizers were all really good. Overall the food was great, and the resort food is also good at all the restaurants. Don't worry! We also wanted to add some appetizers for the table for everyone to share and that worked out great.
            As for the cake, we had a marble cake with peach and mango inside. It was white 3 layer cake with coral ribbon and coral roses. Beautiful!

#116 katusha25

katusha25
            • 19 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:34 PM

Just trying to upload some photos...

#117 endlesslove

endlesslove
              • 362 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 01:10 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by katusha25
                Just trying to upload some photos...
                Maybe it's just me but your photos are really tiny.

#118 Mystic

Mystic
                • 254 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by endlesslove
                  Maybe it's just me but your photos are really tiny.
                  It's not just you. I can hardly see them either. But they look really pretty if i squint hard enough ; )

#119 katusha25

katusha25
                  • 19 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:46 PM

I have no idea how to make the photos look normal. All my images are original size and high resolution, and I just can't seem to upload them in this size. If anyone knows how to do it- please help!

#120 cowman1999

cowman1999
                    • 107 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:15 PM

How does the reception/dinner music work at ERC? I know Veronica told me to just bring a cd for the ceremony, but I haven't gotten details about the reception. Any clues?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users