Excellence Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#91 Mystic

Mystic
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:13 PM

Lindsey,

Thanks for the info! Was there any extra cost for your welcome dinner?

#92 00lindsey00

00lindsey00
    • 20 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:20 AM

no extra cost! and veronica also made little welcome dinner menus for the table that said "Nic and Lindsey Welcome Dinner" they were very cute!

#93 katusha25

katusha25
      • 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:48 AM

Lindsey, how many people did you have? What time was your welcome dinner?

#94 00lindsey00

00lindsey00
        • 20 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:23 PM

our welcome dinner was at 6:30 and we had about 20 people for that. some of our guests had not yet arrived. Veronica made itinerarys for all of my guests and put them in thier oot bags to let them know what was going on.

#95 Jaime2180

Jaime2180
          • 14 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:36 AM

Hi Ladies,
            Are you doing a rehersal dinner with just the bridal party and parents or a welcome dinner for everyone who is attending the wedding?

Thanks for the advice!
            Jaime

#96 katusha25

katusha25
            • 19 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:36 AM

We are doing a welcome dinner, not a rehearsal dinner. It is for everyone, because we have 30 guests and we feel we should gather all of them together before the wedding so that they all meet each other and feel comfortable before the BIG day. Also because we want to thank them for coming and want to make all of them feel welcome.

#97 katusha25

katusha25
              • 19 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:36 AM

We are doing a welcome dinner, not a rehearsal dinner. It is for everyone, because we have 30 guests and we feel we should gather all of them together before the wedding so that they all meet each other and feel comfortable before the BIG day. Also because we want to thank them for coming and want to make all of them feel welcome.

#98 ShannonLeigh

ShannonLeigh
                • 16 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:37 PM

TA Jennifer-

I really appreciated reading through your review. I am having my wedding at ERC on April 23, 2010. My only question to you was about the wedding packages and you mentioned that they were willing to swap out certain options in the package in exchange for others and were happy to customize the wedding package. I spoke to Veronica and she said that all items were non-transferrable and non-refundable. Do you know how I can go about changing out the options in the wedding package? Is there any advice you can give for when I talk to the wedding coordinator about this?

Much thanks,
                  ShannonLeigh

#99 hanna

hanna
                  • 223 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:06 PM

Yay! We just booked our honeymoon at ERC for 5 nights after our wedding at the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya. I can't wait for 16 nights in Mexico!!! The Excellence looked beautiful and I can't wait to be down there.

#100 katusha25

katusha25
                    • 19 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 04:56 AM

Shannon,

You will probably not be able to change anything in your package. Anything that you'd want to add- she will tell you it's extra. I advise you to choose the package that has as much of what you need as possible. We chose the Excellence Gold package, because it includes almost everything, like some ceremony and reception decor, bridal hair, bouquet, etc. And these things are really expensive. Even then, we are adding things to the package. Veronica is probably a nice person, but since she works for the resort, she will try to charge you for everything and anything, so make sure you read everything carefully, like emails from her and wedding package details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users