Ramon was awesome. I'm ddefinitely feeling a lot more stressed out now with only 4 months to go because we had basically confirmed all the major details when we did our site visit in the summer. I have emailed her to understand if Ramon just left or was fired and what information she has and/or now needs again from me but I'm still waiting to hear back!

Originally Posted by krmiller View Post

What?  NO, I had no idea!!  Ramon was awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheen811 View Post

So I just received an email from the new wedding coordinator at the excellence Nayeli. Was anyone else aware that Ramon is no longer there?

I emailed her too on Monday & haven't heard back yet.  I know you aren't using the resort photographer, but I emailed him Monday just to make sure everything was set up & he said he will not be the resort photographer next year!  I am starting to get a little stressed!  I haven't done anything for the wedding & I am 5 months out!  Time to start all of my DIY projects!

Ramon was awesome. I'm ddefinitely feeling a lot more stressed out now with only 4 months to go because we had basically confirmed all the major details when we did our site visit in the summer. I have emailed her to understand if Ramon just left or was fired and what information she has and/or now needs again from me but I'm still waiting to hear back!

Quote:

Quote:

So I just received an email from the new wedding coordinator at the excellence Nayeli. Was anyone else aware that Ramon is no longer there?

KRMiller,

I would be stressed too. So does that mean that Juan Navaro is no longer the photographer starting 2011? Did Nayeli get back to you yet on who this will be?

Even though we are not using the resort photog for our wedding, we were going to use them at another time during our trip since it's included in the package. We are still determining when, maybe our welcome dinner with our guests??

She said that we can still use Juan Navaro without having to pay an outside vendor fee.  The new in house photographer for 2011 is Massimo Volpi & the website is http://www.calypsofoto.com/.  I think I am going to stick with Juan Navarro.  I like his pics better.  Nayeli takes a lot longer to reply than Ramon did...I miss Ramon!!!  I'm sure she is overwhelmed though.  I guess we will be using the resort photographer for the welcome dinner too! 

KRMiller,

I would be stressed too. So does that mean that Juan Navaro is no longer the photographer starting 2011? Did Nayeli get back to you yet on who this will be?

Even though we are not using the resort photog for our wedding, we were going to use them at another time during our trip since it's included in the package. We are still determining when, maybe our welcome dinner with our guests??

Oh, did you find out what happened to Ramon?

Quote:

Quote:

She said that we can still use Juan Navaro without having to pay an outside vendor fee.  The new in house photographer for 2011 is Massimo Volpi & the website is http://www.calypsofoto.com/.  I think I am going to stick with Juan Navarro.  I like his pics better.  Nayeli takes a lot longer to reply than Ramon did...I miss Ramon!!!  I'm sure she is overwhelmed though.  I guess we will be using the resort photographer for the welcome dinner too! 

Quote:

KRMiller,

Hello there!!!!

I was arranging everything with Ramone!!! he was awesome, now that he is no longer there i am not having my wedding in ERC anymore... the new wedding coordinator and the manager Ileana couldnt never take one of my calls! left plenty of messages and nothing! Ramone in the other hand wwas helping me with all the logistics as my guests will come from NYC and Brazil... I am having my wedding in another resort it will be more expensive but at least they pay attention to me and act interested in hosting my wedding... I remember the day that Ramone waited in his office to receive my call at 10 pm due to my flight Rio - NYC , the new two ladies couldn´t offer that extra effor, well not even the minimum effort in assisting me.....

Nayeli used to be the EPM WC before and covered when Ramon was out, she always sent me wrong info. Make sure you girls keep your emails with you! Just in case!

I also wanted to let you girls know- I had FOUR WC's while booking my wedding, and got so stressed because of the changes. Don't worry! Everything will fall into place once you get there. Just work on getting your price set- your guests there and your spa appointment, and everything else is handled once you arrive!

Hi Brides!

I am getting married at ERC on the 30th of April! I recently email Ramon as well and i have not heard anything back. Now it all makes since. He is no longer there!!! This is madness. We have so much money invested into this and I cannot understand why they cannot be more organized and keep their staff.

Honestly, I don't know what I am supposed to be doing as of now. I cannot choose wedding colors or themes if I don't know what options I have when i get there.

Have any of you been given options for colors and decor? Options for hairstyles? Cakes? At this point I am worried that I don't even have my date anymore! I do have all my emails but if they don't honor them, then there is nothing I can do at the end of the day.

Any advice or info you guys can offer will be very helpful. Any brides that have gotten married there recently or are soon to be married there that can offer advice and or experience would be so great right now.

Sincerely

Stressed Bride

As far as color sashes, they literally have every color. If you'd like you can provide your own sashes as well. The flowers, cake and any decorations are chosen when you arrive. If you tell them you want something before hand, they really don't make a note of it since you will go through a binder of options when you arrive.

When you go to the spa, just have a picture of what you'd like and they will do it- there are no preset options for hair styles.

As long as you have an email confirmation of the date and time, you will be fine. Don't stress about anything too much.

Originally Posted by tiffaharper View Post

Hi Brides!

I am getting married at ERC on the 30th of April! I recently email Ramon as well and i have not heard anything back. Now it all makes since. He is no longer there!!! This is madness. We have so much money invested into this and I cannot understand why they cannot be more organized and keep their staff.

Honestly, I don't know what I am supposed to be doing as of now. I cannot choose wedding colors or themes if I don't know what options I have when i get there.

Have any of you been given options for colors and decor? Options for hairstyles? Cakes? At this point I am worried that I don't even have my date anymore! I do have all my emails but if they don't honor them, then there is nothing I can do at the end of the day.

Any advice or info you guys can offer will be very helpful. Any brides that have gotten married there recently or are soon to be married there that can offer advice and or experience would be so great right now.

Sincerely

Stressed Bride