Sign in to follow this  
sita

Help! Back to square one!

I would be bummed too and for Erika to be unfriendly in a position where she needs to be total opposit--WTF?

RIU is a good chain--and Melia is beautiful from what I have heard. Best of Luck.

I believe so. I was trying to decide if I wanted El Dorado or the Excellence. I think I am going with the Excellence! :-) they both have nice reviews. The El Dorado charges like 500 dollars if you bring your own photographer though!

Sita I'm so sorry your trip to the Riu Santa Fe was such a bummer sad.gif - we didn't end up checking Santa Fe or Palace out but we did check out Dreams and absolutely fell in love! Did you get to see it? It was absolutely gorgeous and the pricing was very affordable.

Hi Sita...

Tough luck finding out about RIU, but the ladies in this forum have given you very good advise. Dreams is a wonderful place, Melia Cabo Real (the one in the corridor) is also a great place to get married. I can't remember if Cabo Azul is AI, but it has an amazing chappel (NR), and has a wonderful view.

So, good luck in your search.

From my own lens,

I saw it to be quite secluded, pretty nice for a newly-wed couple who want some extra privacy. Good pic and probably the less pricey of the bunch on the corridor between San José and San lucas.

2 thumbs up on your choice popcorn.gif

marTin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen & Josh View Post
Thanks!! Do they have a gazebo?
EDR is a popular resort around here. Search "El Dorado Royale" or look in the Mexico sub-forum. There's an entire section for Riviera Maya. Many of us have posted pics, including ones of the various gazebos, so that should get you started!

Also, I think they have slightly relaxed their outside vendor fee, reducing it from $500 or a 3-nights stay to a 2-night stay, but don't quote me on that!