Photo

Sandals Resorts DW Brides 2009 - Jamaica, St. Lucia, Antigua & Bahamas

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#11 Tara

Tara
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:57 AM

Thanks TA Jennifer! Getting down to the final count for my SGOR wedding and I cannot wait! We've hit several bumps in the road but hopefully everything will pan out.

#12 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
    • 1,047 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BakersGirl
      Thanks for starting a new thread Jennifer. I hope we can book soon. FI is trying to hold out for a good deal, but I am ready to book!
      Right now is a great time to book for 2009 brides- the deals are amazing-especially if you are looking at the concierge rooms and higher!

I have a flyer for my bridal show last year where I priced out the Sandals properties- typically we should see a 5-15% increase in price- the Jamaica properties are pricing lower than they were last year!! Antigua is much less. St. Lucia & Bahamas-some of the concierge & butler category rooms are waaayyy less, the rest are pricing at only a 5% increase for most rooms!

However for the 2010 brides the discounts are only in the 25% area.

#13 mfry

mfry
      • 86 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:54 PM

Hello all,
        I am getting married May 2009 at Beaches Turks and Caicos.
        Check out my wedding website!! www.wedpagedesigns.com/sinnott

#14 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
        • 856 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:16 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mfry
          Hello all,
          I am getting married May 2009 at Beaches Turks and Caicos.
          Welcome to the Sandals/beaches thread!!

#15 Katiebelle

Katiebelle
          • 73 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:32 AM

I am not a Sandals bride, but really want to be a Sandals honeymooner! We are just having a hard time figuring out when to get the best deal and get the best rooms. We are on a tight budget and are kind of very last minute with this. Any ideas?!

#16 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
            • 1,047 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:42 PM

I would definately book now as Sandals is having a great sale- usually the prices aren't quite this good!

Each Sandals resort is very different in terms of atmosphere and ambiance. As much as I love Sandals there are also a few of the resorts where I would not book the lower room categories - and then there a few where the lower room categories are very, very nice!

#17 KathleenandDan

KathleenandDan
              • 245 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:42 PM

QUESTIONS to all those Sandals/Beaches brides. I am trying to decide on what type of reception to have. Please let me know what everyone else is doing and maybe why you chose it. Thanks for helping me in my decision. We are planning to have around 15 guests and the two of us.
                http://tickers.Ticke....da94/event.png

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#18 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
                • 856 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:18 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KathleenandDan
                  QUESTIONS to all those Sandals/Beaches brides. I am trying to decide on what type of reception to have. Please let me know what everyone else is doing and maybe why you chose it. Thanks for helping me in my decision. We are planning to have around 15 guests and the two of us.
                  We plan on doing the three hour reception and adding a DJ.

#19 Erin1980

Erin1980
                  • 17 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:37 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KathleenandDan
                    We're at the Sandals Royal Bahamian and also opted for the 3-hour reception dinner at $75 pp. We also have about 15 guests plus the 2 of us.

We hired a steel drum band to play during the cocktail hour and champagne toast before the reception but no music while we're actually eating the dinner. I can't remember which restaurant patio they said we'd use, but they close off one of the patios for your group.

We have the menu choices and plan to finalize the all the details this wknd in terms of apps, main course, dessert, etc.

#20 CObride2009

CObride2009
                    • 9 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:19 PM

I am not a Sandals bride, but am a Sandals honeymooner, the Sandles Grande in St. Lucia for May 2009!

We are having a hard time figuring out how to get the best deal on the best rooms, or at least what our options are. We are on a tight budget and are currently booked for just the regular rooms there. Thoughts or suggestions on this? Any ideas?! Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users