Cayo Santa Maria photographer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 amandi

• 18 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 05:34 PM

I'm getting married in April 2009 and am worried about using the resort photographer, any recomendations? I would love to bring a photographer with me but I don't think it's in my budget so someone local would be nice... Thanks!

#2 bellalucefoto

• 221 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:46 PM

Hi, Amandi. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I don't have any knowledge of the local photographers, but depending on travel costs, sometimes it is not very expensive to take a photographer along!

Best wishes,

#3 AnyafromCineart

• 238 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:59 PM

I'm afraid that you don't have many choices in Santa Clara. Please check Cuba forum for local photographers in Havana and Varadero. They may be willing to travel to your wedding.
        Best of luck with planning!

#4 Macphail

• 588 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:38 PM

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Like Kaite said... other than the costs of travel and accomodations there are some of us DW photographers that are looking to expand their portfolio and keep costs down for DW Brides. If there's a local photographer that you like, it might be worth it to drop them an email and find out package/rate details. Best of luck!

#5 BN Fotografia

BN Fotografia
          • 217 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:51 PM

I hope have success in locating a photographer. Selecting a photographer who is bi-cultural and/or bi-lingual can be a valuable asset to your team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users