Happy New Year, what is your drink of choice?
Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:19 PM
I can't have any sugar or alcoholic bevs right now. BUt if I was...it would be a Pina Coloda!!
Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:41 PM
Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:44 PM
1. Beer, beer and more beer. Im a good Canadian girl, what can I say? Beer also comes in its own no-fuss container and you dont have to lug mix around.
2. Buttershots (butterscotch ripple shnapps) dont knock it till you try it.
3. White wine (Jackson Triggs Gewurztraminer or Reisling)
4. BUBBLY! Hildebrand Trius Brut
5. White Freezies (creme de banane, red sour puss, sprite)
Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:12 PM
| Originally Posted by LisaG |
my drink of choice tonight....water.....gotta love breast feeding!
Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:16 PM
Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:17 PM
| Originally Posted by JulieG |
Lisa you are allowed to have 1 drink every 3 hours and it does not pass into breast milk. That is what I am doing Beer is actually good when breast feeding and helps with milk production, look into it. My doctor told me the same thing.
Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:52 PM
Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:08 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users