Photo

Happy New Year, what is your drink of choice?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:19 PM

A tall glass of Fresca in a champagne glass .

I can't have any sugar or alcoholic bevs right now. BUt if I was...it would be a Pina Coloda!!

#12 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:21 PM

Fresca is still tasty.. maybe next year :)

#13 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:41 PM

my drink of choice tonight....water.....gotta love breast feeding!

#14 Sloan

Sloan
        • 1,279 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:44 PM

Good thread Shelley!
          1. Beer, beer and more beer. Im a good Canadian girl, what can I say? Beer also comes in its own no-fuss container and you dont have to lug mix around.
          2. Buttershots (butterscotch ripple shnapps) dont knock it till you try it.
          3. White wine (Jackson Triggs Gewurztraminer or Reisling)
          4. BUBBLY! Hildebrand Trius Brut
          5. White Freezies (creme de banane, red sour puss, sprite)

#15 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
          • 888 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:06 PM

Last year it was Mojitos... this year I think I'm going with Asti, provided the snow stops long enough for us to hit up the package store.

#16 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LisaG
              my drink of choice tonight....water.....gotta love breast feeding!
              Lisa you are allowed to have 1 drink every 3 hours and it does not pass into breast milk. That is what I am doing :) Beer is actually good when breast feeding and helps with milk production, look into it. My doctor told me the same thing.

#17 Amarillis

Amarillis
              • 1,913 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:16 PM

Drink of choice for the evening - Mojitos!!!! I picked up the fresh mint on my lunch break!

#18 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:17 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JulieG
                  Lisa you are allowed to have 1 drink every 3 hours and it does not pass into breast milk. That is what I am doing :) Beer is actually good when breast feeding and helps with milk production, look into it. My doctor told me the same thing.
                  Really? I thought if you drink, you have to pump and dump. hummm....maybe I will do some reading today and maybe have one drink. I haven't had a drink since I found out i was pregnant in March. I bet I'm such a light weight now.

#19 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:52 PM

Well...I will be waiting at home alone to see if FI gets off work on time (11:30 ). If he is not too late getting home we will be going to a friends for a few bevies. My new fav is the Bacardi orange smoothies. The latest thing that I tried & loved is the bacardi straw.daquiri frozen mix, with half a can of Minute Maid frozen limeade - and rum & ice of course. It was soooo good - the lime took away some of the sweet from the daquiri!!

#20 *Casey*

*Casey*
                    • 5,209 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:08 PM

I'm mostly a beer girl, but when I'm feelin' a little fancy I like to drink vodka gimlets. It's basically just vodka and lime juice, but it's so good! I ordered it a wedding the other night and the bar tender looked shocked because he said it was an old persons drink. I had never heard that, and I don't freaking care because it's so yummy!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users