Need Opinion on These Earrings!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:44 PM

i think they are cute! i like big earrings but if youre not an earring wearing kinda gal, those are perfect i think b/c they arent too flashy, but just right. how big are they? im picturing on the smaller side, ?

#12 S2BLennon

• 668 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:36 PM

those are wicked cute, are you planning on wearing them for the wedding/ during the other events? I would have to see what your dress looks like to compare.

#13 super19

• 1,123 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:58 PM

I think they are very cute but I would wear them for the welcome dinner/rehersal rather than the actual wedding.

Happy New Years!

#14 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:23 PM

Those are cute! I think with the way you are wearing your hair they will look good.

#15 BachataBride

• Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:29 PM

I love them!!! I personally like the smaller earrings instead of dangly...but thats just me!!! I'm wearing my new elliptical hoop diamond earrings that FI gave me for xmas! If they are not too pricey you can always get them & if you don't like them with your dress when you try it all together you can always just wear them for your welcome dinner like others said!!

#16 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:43 PM

they are really cute, but personally i wouldnt wear them for the actual wedding. only because they are 1)blingy and 2)obviously bigger than what your ring will look like in pictures and i wouldnt want my earrings to detract from what my ring looks like in pics, like on the shots that have both face and hands showing. does that make sense?

if they are not too pricey, they would make great BM gifts.... and you could get yourself a pair to wear for the week, too.

#17 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:43 PM

I would if they are more like studs. I think they are beautiful!

#18 tvt

• VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:22 AM

i think they are super cute, but i personally wouldn't wear them for the wedding

#19 cbohern

• 31 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:32 AM

They are cute. Maybe you could also get them for your bridal party as a gift?

#20 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:06 AM

I think those are great!! Where did you get them? I personally, would not wear them for the wedding, but for the rest of the week. I also agree that they would make great BM gifts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users