Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

Need Opinion on These Earrings!

i think they are cute! i like big earrings but if youre not an earring wearing kinda gal, those are perfect i think b/c they arent too flashy, but just right. how big are they? im picturing on the smaller side, ?

I love them!!! I personally like the smaller earrings instead of dangly...but thats just me!!! I'm wearing my new elliptical hoop diamond earrings that FI gave me for xmas! If they are not too pricey you can always get them & if you don't like them with your dress when you try it all together you can always just wear them for your welcome dinner like others said!!

they are really cute, but personally i wouldnt wear them for the actual wedding. only because they are 1)blingy and 2)obviously bigger than what your ring will look like in pictures and i wouldnt want my earrings to detract from what my ring looks like in pics, like on the shots that have both face and hands showing. does that make sense?

if they are not too pricey, they would make great BM gifts.... and you could get yourself a pair to wear for the week, too.

I think those are great!! Where did you get them? I personally, would not wear them for the wedding, but for the rest of the week. I also agree that they would make great BM gifts.