26 replies to this topic

#1 TheTomato

TheTomato
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:49 AM

Wedding extras for sale! Pictures can be found here:

Kodakgallery.com: Slideshow

Bags
    Old Navy Raffia Beach Totes. All 12 are in the same theme with varying prints and have never been used. They were a huge hit at the wedding- everyone loved them. They're a good size and have one inside pocket. There are 3 in a "diamond" blue pattern, 2 in a "giraffe" blue, 1 "giraffe" brown, 5 maroon "diamond" and 1 striped green.
    All have a tropical leaf and nice (no thready edges) pink orchid tied to the handle with brown raffia.
    Paid $6.50 a piece, selling all 12 for $50.

Custom Designed Travel/Hangover/First Aid Kits
    I have 9 extra kits that I had made up for my guests. Each kit is 'designed' for 2 people and contains Tylenol, Band-Aids, Pepto Chewables, Motion Sickness Tablets, Sani-Hands Antibacterial Wipes, and
    SunX towelettes that contain SPF 30 and bug repellent.
    Each is packaged in a glassine bag with a sticker on the front I designed describing the contents.
    Asking $20 for all 9.

OOT Bag Extras:
    - 26 SunX Towelettes:
    These are little wipes that have SPF 30 and a natural cedar-based bug repellent.
    - 24 Sani-Hands Wipes:
    Individually wrapped antibacterial wet wipes (sorry- no pic).
    - 32 Puzzle Books:
    24 large yellow crossword puzzle books, 4 large blue crossword puzzle books, and 4 Soduku
    Would really like to sell these together. Asking $20 for all wipes and books.

Sassybax Very Bare Backless Strapless Bra
    Sassybax Very Bare Backless Bra VB14 at BareNecessities.com
    Never worn! I only tried this on once for my dress fitting for 5 minutes and had to go with something else b/c my dress is very thin and chiffon is unforgiving for any kind of "lines" and I ended up finding a spanxy thing that didn't show any lines. I didn't return it in time to get my money back. It is the nude color size AA. It is the only bra like this I found that has a little push up padding in it without being heavy and would be good for other members of the itty bitty committee looking for a backless solution. Got great reviews online and from Oprah, etc. I paid over $80 with shipping and tax. Asking $40 OBO.

Men's White Linen Shirt
    "Banana Republic Classic" 100% linen shirt with white on white detailing.
    Bought 2 sizes for one of the groomsmen and realized when cleaning I forgot to return the other. Still has tags- never worn. Paid $45.99- asking $30.

Would LOVE to sell everything together- make an offer! Buyers pay shipping. (I will box things up and put them on a scale in the box to calculate shipping and let you know.) Paypal, cash or money order.
    I am really pressed for time and want to avoid any extra packaging or post office runs so I won't break things into smaller groups unless I absolutely HAVE to.

Thanks, congrats and happy planning!

#2 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
    • 451 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:14 PM

I know you want to sell as a bundle, but if you change your mind...I would like all the "giraffe" bags and the striped green one. Sorry that I dont need more

#3 lil_miss_frogg

lil_miss_frogg
      • 826 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:16 PM

I would like the oot bag goodies!
        http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
        My Babies
        "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
        it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
        http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

#4 TheTomato

TheTomato
        • 45 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:36 PM

I can't figure out how to PM! Lil Miss Frogg- which items did you want, the wipes and books- bags too?

#5 lil_miss_frogg

lil_miss_frogg
          • 826 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:42 PM

DOH! I thought you wrote OOT Bag Goodies....so that is what I wrote...but I see now you put OOT bag extras. Are the books full size or are they pocket size? Let me know!
            http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
            My Babies
            "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
            it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
            http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

#6 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
            • 417 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:48 PM

I would love all 9 of your hangover/travel/first aid kits. I will pm you.

#7 kristin928

kristin928
              • 78 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:50 PM

Did you make the cover for your First Aid/Hangover/Travel Kits? I think the cover is cute and would like to use it if you don't mind! Please let me know where you got the great idea!!!!! (since someone already claimed the 9 you had leftover)

#8 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
                • 668 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:01 PM

Looks like the OOT extra's are taken- but if not I would like them... Let me know!

#9 yamille

yamille
                  • 1,460 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:14 PM

Your cover for the first aid/hangover kits are adoreable. Would you mind posting the template? It's super cute!

#10 lmdels

lmdels
                    • 33 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:33 AM

Hi -
                      The Custom Designed Travel/Hangover/First Aid Kits are really cute!! I would love the template!!! :-) Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users