Sign in to follow this  
TheTomato

FS: Bags, Books, Bra, Shirt, Kits, Towelettes- Pics Online

Wedding extras for sale! Pictures can be found here:

Kodakgallery.com: Slideshow

Bags

Old Navy Raffia Beach Totes. All 12 are in the same theme with varying prints and have never been used. They were a huge hit at the wedding- everyone loved them. They're a good size and have one inside pocket. There are 3 in a "diamond" blue pattern, 2 in a "giraffe" blue, 1 "giraffe" brown, 5 maroon "diamond" and 1 striped green.

All have a tropical leaf and nice (no thready edges) pink orchid tied to the handle with brown raffia.

Paid $6.50 a piece, selling all 12 for $50.

Custom Designed Travel/Hangover/First Aid Kits

I have 9 extra kits that I had made up for my guests. Each kit is 'designed' for 2 people and contains Tylenol, Band-Aids, Pepto Chewables, Motion Sickness Tablets, Sani-Hands Antibacterial Wipes, and

SunX towelettes that contain SPF 30 and bug repellent.

Each is packaged in a glassine bag with a sticker on the front I designed describing the contents.

Asking $20 for all 9.

OOT Bag Extras:

- 26 SunX Towelettes:

These are little wipes that have SPF 30 and a natural cedar-based bug repellent.

- 24 Sani-Hands Wipes:

Individually wrapped antibacterial wet wipes (sorry- no pic).

- 32 Puzzle Books:

24 large yellow crossword puzzle books, 4 large blue crossword puzzle books, and 4 Soduku

Would really like to sell these together. Asking $20 for all wipes and books.

Sassybax Very Bare Backless Strapless Bra

Sassybax Very Bare Backless Bra VB14 at BareNecessities.com

Never worn! I only tried this on once for my dress fitting for 5 minutes and had to go with something else b/c my dress is very thin and chiffon is unforgiving for any kind of "lines" and I ended up finding a spanxy thing that didn't show any lines. I didn't return it in time to get my money back. It is the nude color size AA. It is the only bra like this I found that has a little push up padding in it without being heavy and would be good for other members of the itty bitty committee looking for a backless solution. Got great reviews online and from Oprah, etc. I paid over $80 with shipping and tax. Asking $40 OBO.

Men's White Linen Shirt

"Banana Republic Classic" 100% linen shirt with white on white detailing.

Bought 2 sizes for one of the groomsmen and realized when cleaning I forgot to return the other. Still has tags- never worn. Paid $45.99- asking $30.

Would LOVE to sell everything together- make an offer! Buyers pay shipping. (I will box things up and put them on a scale in the box to calculate shipping and let you know.) Paypal, cash or money order.

I am really pressed for time and want to avoid any extra packaging or post office runs so I won't break things into smaller groups unless I absolutely HAVE to.

Thanks, congrats and happy planning!

Did you make the cover for your First Aid/Hangover/Travel Kits? I think the cover is cute and would like to use it if you don't mind! Please let me know where you got the great idea!!!!! (since someone already claimed the 9 you had leftover)