• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Ayita

Ayita
  • 861 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:29 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by susanv66

12 points sounds a little extreme! Maybe the points calculator was buggy. I know that sometimes happens...
    Yep it's a lot ! When you run an hour (60 minutes of actual running) you only get 8 points...

#12 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
    • 291 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:59 PM

HI, I just joined, or re-joined should I say, last night. I did WW in 2005/2006 right after my son and then stopped and started once or twice after that. Well, I gained it all back, and more...so I am back, hoping to make a permanent change this time. My FI actually joined with me which is great cause I won't have temptation watching him eat things I can't. I love that we are doing it together. Anyway, the new Momentum plan, as noted here, was explained by my leader as a combination of the core and the flex. They want you to track for 6 weeks so that you can see the changes and choices you are making. At 6 weeks you get Book 6 called "Keep Tracking" that gives you an alternative to journaling, but they still want you to count points, so there is not a "no point" option anymore the way the core was. She didn't really go into any changes in the activity points but I'll get that book next week. Anyway, I have 60lbs. to get to goal, which won't happen by my wedding, but I am gonna take it one step at a time. Good luck to everyone on the Program

#13 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:20 PM

I'm an online member with WW and I'm still reading the new program so I make sure I follow it correctly.

#14 edssbride09

edssbride09
        • 233 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ayita
          Yep it's a lot ! When you run an hour (60 minutes of actual running) you only get 8 points...
          The 12 points may be right... i know i used to get 8 points for an hour of running, and now i only get 7. So i think it depends on your weight to start? Though i could be wrong, so not positive!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users