Photo

Could I be the only person not wearing white?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 LadyZak

LadyZak
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:52 PM

That sounds amazing, don't worry about what others think or are doing, it is your wedding, do what you want.
    Would love to see some pics after your wedding.

#12 bakerisacat

bakerisacat
    • 52 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:27 AM

Your dress is gorgeous! Your wedding colors sound awesome! Can't wait to see pics of from your wedding :)

#13 syl1115

syl1115
      • 789 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by bakerisacat
        Mine is white but with lots of color! I don't know how to post pics but this is the link to my dress :)

Jade Daniels Style 2082

I would love to see a pic of yours!
        OMG your dress is beautiful! I just love it! I think color makes it so unique.
        Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#14 syl1115

syl1115
        • 789 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by irishmatrimony
          Here's the link to mine...

Bridal Gowns Informal bridal bridesmaids Prom Flower Girl Quinceanera Stores

It's exactly the same but mine has a small sparkly broach attached at the waistline. I have long dark brown curly hair so I love the colour on me! My hubbie to be will wear a custom made lavender linen shirt with white embroidery. His guys will have these awesome white linen shirts we got at macy.com and I have a man of honour and bridesman. They will both wear the opposite shirt to my fiance's white with mauve embroidery! All the guys are wearing grey pants from Eddie Bauer, they're actually on sale right now for $30 less than reg! My dress is a bridesmaid dress so it cost a great deal less and the alterations are only going to be $20... I just need to have it taken up!
          I love the dress and the color! It just makes your wedding so much more special to you and your FI. I can't wait to see pics.
          Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#15 irishmatrimony

irishmatrimony
          • 56 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:37 PM

Thanks for all the kind words! Now does anyone know where I can get some pics of real flowers in wedding hair styles?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users