Haircolor switcharoo!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:28 AM

you are so cute! i love the highlights. they are super natural and look really great!!

#22 syl1115

syl1115
    • 789 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:21 PM

I really love the highlights! I would love to have them myself, but I have so much grey hair! (of course I color every 6 weeks or so. If not, I would look like a grandma!)
      Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#23 DRB

DRB
      • 647 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:14 PM

Your hair is beautiful in both pictures! I think that you can't go wrong either way. Maybe see how you feel once you've adjusted to the highlights?

I've debated highlights versus keeping my hair (very) dark brown and I still haven't decided. I know that highlights are more beachy but I want to make sure that I don't go overboard and end up looking like a blond. In my first year of university I decided to do blond highlights myself and kept doing them myself for the next year (bad idea!). I ended up a complete blonde with a head full of frizzy, platnum, strawlike hair with a big black streak of roots down the middle!!! I don't know what I was thinking! I looked like a reverse skunk! I will hit the salon for sure if I decide to do them this time.

#24 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
        • 1,572 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:52 AM

Thanks! Now that I'm used to the highlights, they totally just blend in to my hair. I like the color though- I will probably keep it light for the wedding. :-)

#25 Ayita

Ayita
          • 861 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:28 AM

I love the highlights on you. It looks softer. Be careful at your next hairdressing session ! My first highlights were 2 sessions away... loved it the first time... he massacred me the second time (I went blonde). Tell him/her you want exactly the same thing !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users