• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,193 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:42 PM

Thanks for all of your advice so far. I hope to have my mind made up at least by Saturday. I'll definitely let ya know what I decide!

Oh, Rheanna mentioned getting a gaming device & I've got that covered...I'm getting my DS Lite today...HOPEFULLY!

#12 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:08 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
      Thanks for all of your advice so far. I hope to have my mind made up at least by Saturday. I'll definitely let ya know what I decide!

Oh, Rheanna mentioned getting a gaming device & I've got that covered...I'm getting my DS Lite today...HOPEFULLY!
      I've been playing with mine all night on guitar hero you have to get it lmao its great ha ha ha

#13 syl1115

syl1115
      • 789 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:51 AM

I got my 32gb ipod touch for 187.00 using live.com and cashback with PayPal and ebay. What you have to do is go to live.com, open a cashback account and connect it to your PayPal account. Do a search on live.com for 32gb ipod touch and click on the result with the cashback symbol. It should take you to ebay and you will have a selection of sellers with the ipod touch. DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND CHECK ALL FEEDBACK AND READ DESCRIPTONS. I selected one with 100% feedback and free shipping. The total was 319.00 - 10% paypal coupon - 30% cashback. Total was 187.00. The 10% is instant and the 30% will be refunded to your paypal account within 90 days. I love, love, love my ipod touch!
        Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#14 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
        • 583 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:16 PM

I voted for the classic... I like the touch, I think it has a lot of cool features, but the question is, do you really NEED them? If you can find a touch at a good price, then go for it, definitely, but the extra $150 will pay for your DS So then you'll have your ipod, with TONS of storage, and a DS, which has LOADS more games, for the price of just the touch :) Just my two cents worth ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users