I'm so frigging mad...

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 MelissaH

MelissaH
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:31 PM

...it's not even funny.

Someone (and I know who it is but she won't friggin admit it and it makes me want to strangle her) stole some of my wedding photos.

It had to be her - she was the last person to look at them last night (I noticed that some were missing this morning when I went to show someone else...and they had all been there before she looked at them last night), she's the only person who looked at them without me around, and she's the only person who WOULD do something like that. Friggin' wench.

How creepy is that? Why would you want someone else's wedding pictures when you're not a friend or a member of their family...and even if you DID want a picture, what's the big deal in asking? I'd have given her one if she had've asked...

Makes me so mad!

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:35 PM

Melissa - have you confronted her about it? That is weird, but those people are out there. Maybe she didn't want to pay for it? Not that I'm justifying her actions, I'm just trying to figure out why someone would steal someone elses wedding pictures! I'd say, give her a call and ask if she "accidentally" took some pictures when she was looking. If she says no, tell her to check the bag she brought just in case! I once did that - she went and checked for the item while I sat on the phone and she came back and said "Oh - oh ya, it must have fallen in my bag! Weird" Mmmk, w/e - give it back!!!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:36 PM

are you serious-that is creepy...why would anyone want someone elses' photos?
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:39 PM

That is really weird. Maybe she is a klepto ...? lol, that's the only explanation I can come up with...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 MelissaH

MelissaH
        • 1,724 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:40 PM

I did confront her - I said "Can you look through your stuff and make sure that none of my wedding photos accidentally ended up mixed in with your things? I'm missing a few and you were the last one who had them last night" (I did this privately as to not embarrass her or anything if she did in fact have them/admit to having them)

And she put on this big stupid fake "I dont know what you're talking about" look and started stammering on about how she had nothing on her desk but my pictures and there's no way it could have fallen into her stuff and blah blah blah....and then about half an hour later she loudly annouced to everyone in my office that she does not have my wedding photos.

#6 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:40 PM

She has some serious issues and she's stolen a lot of things from other girls in the office before...but wedding pictures? Give me a break...

#7 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:44 PM

this isn't the same girl who kept RSVPing to everything but canceling last minute is it?
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#8 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:45 PM

This is at work?!?! Go to your boss!! It might sound childish and tattle-taleish, but who cares! Why would she take your pictures? What a creep
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#9 MelissaH

MelissaH
              • 1,724 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:46 PM

LOL nope this is a different one - i didn't invite this one to anything

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:46 PM

i wouldn't give up. even if you have to say to her, "i know i am probably wrong, but just help put my mind at ease and show me they're not in there, for my own sanity" or something. what a whack job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users