Photo

Picked out the China and Everday pics!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:20 PM

I had originally picked out a pattern called Tobacco Leaf, and when I showed it to FI, and he joked saying how it was so tacky... So when we went home for Christmas, I made sure he went with me to start from scratch and help pick something that he liked too. I'm not usually a gold person, but when we saw this, we both fell in love with this pattern. I just a little worried because it's so expensive and I'm fearful we won't get much of it. Have any of yall had this problem? Anyway, thought I would just share a few pics. What do yall think?

China and Stemware:
    Click the image to open in full size.

Everyday:

Our Registry Shelf:

#2 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:24 PM

It looks great! And if you don't get a lot of pieces you can pick them up over time.

#3 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:47 PM

I love it and I'm not a gold person either. I also like your everday dinnerware pick! I think that more people will buy it for you than you think. I had a good friend pick expensive china and lots of people bought it for her...some people even went in together to buy her a place setting. If not, do they offer a certain percentage off anything not bought on your registry? Y'all could just take advantage of that if they offer it. Good choice though!

#4 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:04 PM

it look soo nice from the pictures - great choice!

I think you'll find people will spend a wee bit more knowing its for things you defo like and will get use out of! I know i would, even if it was just one item, but it will all add up!

#5 teacherbride

teacherbride
          • 354 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:42 AM

The gold dishes are SO beautiful! Your dinner guests will be very impressed :)

#6 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:58 AM

Gorgeous choices!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users