Sign in to follow this  
*Casey*

Casey's 1st Fitting Pics!!!

So I went home to Dallas for Christmas and had my first fitting! I'm just glad that I scheduled it on my first day home instead of the last with all the Christmas goodies I inhaled while I was there. Hahahaha... She did 2 bustles which I hated and then loved the 3rd. Since my dress is so plain I've been playing around with adding a rhinestone brooch on the back of the bustle to give it a little glitz. What do yall think? Does it need something to spruce it up a little? Here are a few pics of my first fitting. Please excuse my facial expressions wink.gif

Click the image to open in full size.

Casey, you look amazing~

I love your dress. I am a plain type of person so I would'nt change a thing about it... but whatever you decide I'm sure it will be fabulous.

I LOVE it! I don't think you need to add anything. If you want to jazz it up, I would get some fabulous colored shoes.

Oh your dress is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the bustle. I think the brooch would be nice, but not required; it'd be gorgeous with or without it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Discover our top new collection of bridal gowns & accessories – We are one of Europe’s largest bridal wear brands . Choose us and get affordable dresses, accessories and shoes, in latest designs, all made from the highest quality fabrics with wonderfully quick delivery times.From wedding dresses to accessories ,Our incredible new 2021 collection combines excellent quality, elegant designs with affordable prices and short delivery times. Discover the entire range today and become our Stockist Now. For more information log on to: https://bianco-evento.com/
    • I am looking for a best bride box subscription. I think it's a good idea while pandemic. As I can stay happy having bridal boxes each month. So, did someone have a one? What can you advise?
    • Hello everyone. Who have a destination wedding in 2020? Do you postpone it or celebrate? Please share with you experience.
    • Now we can say life is divided into before and after. And only now I understand our life was so good when there were no restrictions and quarantine. Thank you for sharing this beautiful wedding story. We also got married before the pandemic, and we had a beautiful wedding and a wonderful honeymoon. And during the quarantine, my husband lost his job and was depressed, we had big family problems that could lead to a divorce. Fortunately, I found a blog with marriage advice on how to avoid divorce and we passed this test.
    • I think that the pandemic has changed the lives of many people. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • Topics