Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!


  • Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#961 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
  • Jr. Member
  • 235 posts

    Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:32 AM


    Hi Arosier,

     

    Welcome to the site! Choosing a resort is the hardest because you want to please yourself and FI but also your guests! Iberostar has beautiful resorts and this one (the Suites) always gets pretty awesome overall reviews. I am not at work today but once i go back tomorrow i will send you the pricing info to your email address.

     

    Good luck with your choosing!
     

    Originally Posted by arosier 

    I am new to this site and would really appreciate some assistance! My fiance and I have been struggling to settle on a destination and property for our May 2011 wedding and we are now getting down to the wire. We have been debating between Jamaica and Riviera Maya/Secrets Resorts and Iberostar. I think we are leaning towards Jamaica and Iberostar but I cannot find much information on wedding package and add-on pricing. If anyone has information that would be helpful please email me Cruali3223@aol.com.

     

    Thank you so much!





    #962 breeze616

    breeze616
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,760 posts

      Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:40 AM



      Originally Posted by arosier 

      I am new to this site and would really appreciate some assistance! My fiance and I have been struggling to settle on a destination and property for our May 2011 wedding and we are now getting down to the wire. We have been debating between Jamaica and Riviera Maya/Secrets Resorts and Iberostar. I think we are leaning towards Jamaica and Iberostar but I cannot find much information on wedding package and add-on pricing. If anyone has information that would be helpful please email me Cruali3223@aol.com.

       

      Thank you so much!


      Hey There, I sent you some packages and info.

       



      #963 Princess J

      Princess J
      • Jr. Member
      • 424 posts

        Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:03 AM

        Hey Breeze, and all other girls using the Kevan for there DJ, just found out he needs a $75 day pass as well.

        Also fireworks displays NOT allowed. Firedancers same prices as the Suites $250 pp for 30 minutes. She is also getting back to me on the table sizes.


        50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

        #964 kimberly333

        kimberly333
        • Jr. Member
        • 283 posts

          Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:29 AM

          Congrats!!! I'm soooo happy you had a great time. Can't wait for your review...Love the pink fabric on the huppa...can't wait to see more pics...so happy the weather was good in October, one of my fears about my day too!!!!

           

          Kim

           

          Originally Posted by wendyjd 

          Hey guys just got back...actually in airport on a huge layover. The wedding was wonderful as was the weather most of the week. All the details worked out on site. Marcia Roberts was photog and was great to work with. Will post more later but just a quick reassuring note!!!
          Oh and jamaicajenn's wedding was beautiful too. Great to meet another bdw-er




          #965 mrsdeloatch2be

          mrsdeloatch2be
          • Newbie
          • 141 posts

            Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:06 AM

            Hi Ladies-

             

            Does anyone have the 2011 pricing information for the Suites yet? I have all of the 2010 info but would like to know how much the 2011 rates are going up.......

             

            Thanks


            June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

            #966 MsSmithtobe

            MsSmithtobe
            • Jr. Member
            • 282 posts

              Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:08 AM



              I just emailed Nicole for them yesterday, if she ever gets back to me I'll be sure to post.

              Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

              Hi Ladies-

               

              Does anyone have the 2011 pricing information for the Suites yet? I have all of the 2010 info but would like to know how much the 2011 rates are going up.......

               

              Thanks





              #967 MsSmithtobe

              MsSmithtobe
              • Jr. Member
              • 282 posts

                Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:43 AM

                So flower studio quoted me $70 plus tax for each of my bridesmaids bouquets.... Is that normal?  That seems pretty high, but I've never had to buy bouquets before lol.  But $250 for flowers that will only last one day seems outrageous.



                #968 mrsdeloatch2be

                mrsdeloatch2be
                • Newbie
                • 141 posts

                  Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:07 PM

                  Thanks I emailed her on Thursday or Friday, but Iam averaging like 5-7 days for a response these days, so I figured I would just put a hit out here to see if i could get any hits...

                   

                  Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe 



                  I just emailed Nicole for them yesterday, if she ever gets back to me I'll be sure to post.


                   



                  June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

                  #969 BrieP

                  BrieP
                  • Newbie
                  • 27 posts

                    Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:37 PM



                    Hi Ladies

                     

                    Not sure if this helps since you are looking for Suites info but I emailed the planner at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach and she said that as of now the prices will remain the same as 2010 for 2011 but that she will let me know if anything changes. I am hoping that means it won't change before my wedding in Janaury!

                     

                    Brie

                     

                    Quote:

                    Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

                    Hi Ladies-

                     

                    Does anyone have the 2011 pricing information for the Suites yet? I have all of the 2010 info but would like to know how much the 2011 rates are going up.......

                     

                    Thanks




                    BRIE

                    #970 jonesr1979

                    jonesr1979
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 235 posts

                      Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

                      Hey MsSmithtobe,

                       

                      Unfortunately i think that is the going rate. I emailed Taiflora and it was about the same

                      So flower studio quoted me $70 plus tax for each of my bridesmaids bouquets.... Is that normal?  That seems pretty high, but I've never had to buy bouquets before lol.  But $250 for flowers that will only last one day seems outrageous.








                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users