Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#931 Misee17

Misee17
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:08 AM

What is the wedding gallery upload? I am using Marcia Roberts also, and she didin't mention this in my package!

Hi DeAngelis2be,

Here is the email the sent. They said it covers getting ready, wedding and photo shoot after and dinner. Not sure of the exact hours:

Hi Rosemarie, Thanks for your email and kind words. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! It would be our pleasure to cover your event. Our photography coverage includes getting prepared, ceremony and photo-session. All our packages include
    2 cd's with over 400 Hi-Res images
    A complimentary (2 cd's) dvd photo-montage telling your wedding story edited with music
    Two weeks for delivery
    Wedding gallery upload

$1,300USD

Banquet coverage
    $400USD

We also offer Trash The Dress session and hardcover magazine type page photo-books. A package can always be customized for you. Dates are open until confirmed. Please feel free to browse our web links below. Looking forward to working with you.

Good Luck!

Missy & Keith June 5, 2011
    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

#932 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
    • 235 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:28 AM

Hi DeAngelis2be,

Here is her website:

Wow Jones this is great thanks! Do they have a website with images to view?

#933 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
      • 235 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:51 AM

Hi Misee17,

I think this probably means the upload of all your pictures to her website?!?!?!

Originally Posted by Misee17 

What is the wedding gallery upload? I am using Marcia Roberts also, and she didin't mention this in my package!

http://www.jamaicanphotography.com/

That is Marcia's website.

#934 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
        • 282 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:44 AM

Yup I got 5 months to go.  I am doing a cocktail party with a saxophone player, while we are takng our pics but that's really it.

Originally Posted by Tina5978 

DAP thanks for the info.  I'm using Sungold as well, love love their work.  

MsSmith thanks for the topshelf info.  I figured I'd rely on this site since Nicole is so busy.   Your big day is quickly approaching.  Are you doing any extras for your guest?

#935 chan_porty

chan_porty
          • 95 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:26 PM

Hi Mrs Smith,

I was wondering if there's anyway that you can give me the info for the sax player you hired for the cocktail party?

#936 chan_porty

chan_porty
            • 95 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:27 PM

Hi All,

I would really like to take my guests out for a catamaran/booze cruize as a welcome party. Does anyone have any information on this? 

#937 Tina5978

Tina5978
              • 231 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

Nikki thank you for the additional info...you girls are such great help!

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#938 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
                • 106 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe 

Yup I got 5 months to go.  I am doing a cocktail party with a saxophone player, while we are takng our pics but that's really it.

Ms Smithtobe,

Chan and I are on the same page....please pass the sax player's information on.  That sounds like a great idea!

#939 AndynJenn

AndynJenn
                  • 14 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:56 AM

Hello too all my fellow Iberostar Rose Hall brides! :)  I'm not sure if I've posted this, but we originally booked our wedding for IGRH because it was just going to be the 2 of us.. no guests! However, family and friends soon came to us wanting to go as well as his 8 year old son! Since we booked our resort, I quickly messaged the coordinator about this! She said I could either A) Have a private reception at IGRH and his son would still be able to come, or B) have the reception at IRHS and of course he would be able to go with that!

my question to you guys...   what is the the price of private receptions at IRHB and IRHS??  could you guys give me the prices?

and how far is it from IGRH and the other resorts? walking distance? i'm just full of questions since we've had to switch things up lol

Thanks everyone!!!  Happy Friday!!!

#940 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
                    • 235 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:16 AM

Hi AndynJenn,

The resorts are all on the same property within walking distance

I know the price of a private reception at IRHS is $800 USD dollars. if you send me your email address i can send you all the details the WC sent to me.

I pasted a bit of the info below

Private Restaurant Rental PRICE

Steakhouse Restaurant “Aunt Ruby”

**Groups of 50 up to 80 adults**

Located in front of the beach. Open air.

From 7:00 until 10:30 pm

Includes dinner, soft drinks, beer and wine, coffee & tea

Open bar optional with extra charge

US$ 800

Mediterranean Restaurant “Mare Nostrum”

**Groups of 25 up to 50 adults**

Air Conditioned, non smoking

From 6:30 until 10:00 pm

Includes dinner, soft drinks, beer and wine, coffee & tea

Open bar optional with extra charge

US$ 800

Important: The above prices are subject to change with

Originally Posted by AndynJenn 

Hello too all my fellow Iberostar Rose Hall brides! :)  I'm not sure if I've posted this, but we originally booked our wedding for IGRH because it was just going to be the 2 of us.. no guests! However, family and friends soon came to us wanting to go as well as his 8 year old son! Since we booked our resort, I quickly messaged the coordinator about this! She said I could either A) Have a private reception at IGRH and his son would still be able to come, or B) have the reception at IRHS and of course he would be able to go with that!

my question to you guys...   what is the the price of private receptions at IRHB and IRHS??  could you guys give me the prices?

and how far is it from IGRH and the other resorts? walking distance? i'm just full of questions since we've had to switch things up lol

Thanks everyone!!!  Happy Friday!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users