Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!


  • Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#801 Tina5978

Tina5978
  • Jr. Member
  • 231 posts

    Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:35 PM

    You're welcome Kimberly.

     

    Breeze thats really not too bad hun.  You've already accomplished a lot.  Are you doing OOT bags?  I was just at Target and thinking of all the $.97 items I could buy but gosh when does it ever end lol.

     

    Other than the taxi guy does Nicole have any other transportation options?


    Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
    Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

    #802 blingbling

    blingbling
    • Newbie
    • 11 posts

      Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:57 AM

      Has anyone used (or planning on using) parasols instead of bouquets for the BM's?  Just wondering how they would work with the windy weather in Jamaica?  Any of the brides have pictures with the parasols?  Thanks!



      #803 breeze616

      breeze616
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,760 posts

        Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:26 AM



        Originally Posted by Tina5978 

        You're welcome Kimberly.

         

        Breeze thats really not too bad hun.  You've already accomplished a lot.  Are you doing OOT bags?  I was just at Target and thinking of all the $.97 items I could buy but gosh when does it ever end lol.

         

        Other than the taxi guy does Nicole have any other transportation options?


        Gosh, thanks Tina. It doesnt feel like I've accomplished a lot, although I'm sure I have :)

         

        I am doing OOT bags, I've already got alot of customized items and print items done (beach bags, tide-to-go, bottle openers, travel sewing kits, postcards and bookmarks) I'd like to add a few of those small packs of immodium/tylenol/etc, some bug spray, a beach ball and the welcome brochure... which I still have to do.

         

        Originally Posted by blingbling 

        Has anyone used (or planning on using) parasols instead of bouquets for the BM's?  Just wondering how they would work with the windy weather in Jamaica?  Any of the brides have pictures with the parasols?  Thanks!



        I've seen lot sof the mexico brides use them, but I don't think I've seen many JA brides - try searching 'parasol riu' in the 'old' wedding reviews sections, there are a TON of ocho rios riu brides and I'm sure someone must-of used parasols!



        #804 Jamaica Jenn

        Jamaica Jenn
        • Newbie
        • 49 posts

          Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:52 AM

          Hi Kim - welcome! Any questions you have about planning, just ask!



          #805 kimberly333

          kimberly333
          • Jr. Member
          • 283 posts

            Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:21 PM



            Originally Posted by Jamaica Jenn 

            Hi Kim - welcome! Any questions you have about planning, just ask!


            Hi, Jenn

            Thanks for offering at this time I feel so over stimulated and enjoy reading the great plans everyone has. It gives me an idea about the timeline for my big day. I just received everything I need to start putting our DIY save-the-dates together...I decided to do lugguae tags...I feel some of the questions I have were probably addressed in earlier posts and I just need to take time to read through them and take notes.

             

             

            Thanks for your time and patience,

            Kim 
             



            #806 Misee17

            Misee17
            • Newbie
            • 68 posts

              Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:22 PM


               

              Originally Posted by blingbling 

              Has anyone used (or planning on using) parasols instead of bouquets for the BM's?  Just wondering how they would work with the windy weather in Jamaica?  Any of the brides have pictures with the parasols?  Thanks!

              I am using parasols instead of flowers for my BMs. I think it is more unique and I'm not much of a flower person.  I'm not too worried about the wind. The BM's can always close them if it gets too windy.

               

              here is the link to a website with cheap parasols.

              http://www.lunabazaa...d-parasols.aspx

               

              i googled wedding parasols in the image section for pics!

               


              Missy & Keith June 5, 2011
              Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

              #807 mrsgreene2011

              mrsgreene2011
              • Jr. Member
              • 307 posts

                Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:57 AM

                Have the wedding package rates for 2011 come out yet? I think someone else may have already asked. Also does anyone know a good videographer in that area?  



                #808 Toiinlove

                Toiinlove
                • Newbie
                • 87 posts

                  Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:27 AM

                  Hi msgreene2011,

                   

                  I have the wedding package for 2011 but I'm having my wedding at the Grand. I received this in July so the other resorts should have it out also. If it would be any help to anyone I could post it.

                   

                  I am also looking for a videographer. It seems that none exist in Jamaica:(

                   

                  LaToya
                   



                  #809 chan_porty

                  chan_porty
                  • Newbie
                  • 95 posts

                    Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:01 AM

                    Hi ladies!!

                    I hope everyone's planning is going well. I'm getting married at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites on May 9th 2011 :) I am so excited!!!! My invites should be sent out in the next few weeks (I will post pics soon) and I've chosen my dress and bridesmaid dresses. Everything is starting to fall into place thanks to all the help I have been getting from this website :)

                    I'm bringing my own photographer. He is AMAZING and his prices are really decent. Here is his website:  http://jorophotograp...gallery/wedding

                     

                    Here's my website in case anyone wants to check it out: www.weddingwire.com/chanelleandjeff

                     

                    I'm still struggling with hiring a DJ, flowers, excursions etc... But I'm sure I will figure it all out. 

                    Looking forward to reading what everyone is planning!!

                     

                    TTYL



                    #810 mrsgreene2011

                    mrsgreene2011
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 307 posts

                      Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:55 AM

                      I am getting married at Rosehall Suites on November 11, 2011. They sent me the package in July, but it only had the 2010 rates. I asked my TA to see if she could get them for me. Hopefully I will be able to find a good videographer.

                       

                      Originally Posted by Toiinlove 

                      Hi msgreene2011,

                       

                      I have the wedding package for 2011 but I'm having my wedding at the Grand. I received this in July so the other resorts should have it out also. If it would be any help to anyone I could post it.

                       

                      I am also looking for a videographer. It seems that none exist in Jamaica:(

                       

                      LaToya
                       








                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users