Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#731 Tina5978

Tina5978
  • 231 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:54 PM

Thanks breeze I think that's exactly what I'll do.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
    Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#732 STBmrsroberts

STBmrsroberts
    • 11 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:59 AM

I have been having such a hard time deciding on a resort for our May 2012 wedding. I thought that I was going to go with the Grand Palladium but now after reading some bad reveiws of their resort and reading this thread from the first post, I have made up my mind. I am def going to book my wedding at The Iberostar Rose Hall Suites....I am sooo excited! Already e-mailed my TA to check and see if they have my date available.

#733 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
      • 282 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:04 PM

Has anyone decided what they will do about the bar situation for the reception and cocktail hr?

I am having my cocktail hr on the lobby terrace and the lobby bar is a few steps away, should I really pay the extra 10pp, when they can just go inside and get a drink?  The reception says it includes beer and wine, are you guys getting an open bar too?  This open bar situation is a difference of $2k, so I dunno.  I plan on partying afterward and we will have all we can drink then.

#734 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
        • 307 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:55 PM

I decided not to pay the extra. I figurede it's an all inclusive and if ppl want to get a drink they can go to the bar. I am not trying to be cheap, but I feel like that is reasonable. Wine and beer is fine and I don't think any of my guest will complain. I can save the 2k or put it towards something else. I think your idea is fine, but that's just my opinion

Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe 

Has anyone decided what they will do about the bar situation for the reception and cocktail hr?

I am having my cocktail hr on the lobby terrace and the lobby bar is a few steps away, should I really pay the extra 10pp, when they can just go inside and get a drink?  The reception says it includes beer and wine, are you guys getting an open bar too?  This open bar situation is a difference of $2k, so I dunno.  I plan on partying afterward and we will have all we can drink then.

#735 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
          • 307 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:15 AM

Does anyone know if Rose Hall Suites offers any free upgrades or free extras. I know some resorts do and it seems that Rose Hall Suites does not, but I was wondering if anyone knew if they did?

Thanks

#736 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
            • 282 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:50 AM

I heard they may upgrade ur room if you have over 25 rooms booked.

Originally Posted by mrsgreene2011 

Does anyone know if Rose Hall Suites offers any free upgrades or free extras. I know some resorts do and it seems that Rose Hall Suites does not, but I was wondering if anyone knew if they did?

Thanks

#737 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
              • 282 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:47 PM

Does anyone know if there will be new prices for 2011?  I know from 2009-2010 the prices for the wedding package and extras went up so I'm worried that will happen in 2011 and my budget will be all wrong....

#738 Tina5978

Tina5978
                • 231 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:16 PM

Oh gosh Ms. Smith I didn't even think of that. I also recall reading that prices are subject to change without warning.  You may want to reach out to Nicole and ask her.  I agreed to email her in October since I know she is busy during this time of the year.  Let me know if you hear back from her.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                  Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#739 Toiinlove

Toiinlove
                  • 87 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:04 PM

Hi MsSmithtobe,

I am having my wedding at the Grand on 9.10.11 and my WC only emailed me the price list for 2011. You would think if they emailed you a price list and gave you confirmation for that day is should be based on the price they gave you. However, double check your package that they emailed you and make sure it does not say 2011 at the top.

Hope this helps,

LaToya

#740 eholt

eholt
                    • 528 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:55 AM

Good question.  I received info for 2010 but my ceremony os 2011.  I can imagine they may try to stick us with new rates.

Originally Posted by Toiinlove 

Hi MsSmithtobe,

I am having my wedding at the Grand on 9.10.11 and my WC only emailed me the price list for 2011. You would think if they emailed you a price list and gave you confirmation for that day is should be based on the price they gave you. However, double check your package that they emailed you and make sure it does not say 2011 at the top.

Hope this helps,

LaToya

May 19, 2011
                      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
                      Montego Bay, Jamaica
                      http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users