Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#651 AndynJenn

AndynJenn
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by maura777 

Is anyone getting married at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall?

Hey Maura... I am getting married at the IGRH on August 19 2011 :)  We first booked for just the 2 of us.. not wanting guests ... however, after a few friends and family insisted they wanted to come, of course we said okay! lol  When is your date???

#652 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
    • 106 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 12:17 PM

Kimberly,

Hey sweetie! I know it is hard, but try not to get frustrated.  I was so upset at one point that I was going to switch resorts.  Then, I found out how hard that young lady (Nicole) works from my travel agent who visits Iberostar Suites and Grand resorts on a regular basis.  Now, on top of that, it is wedding season!!!!  You have to be patient because it might take a few weeks for her to get back with you, but ask the ex brides or even some of us, "the in the near future brides", and I promise you will find your answer:).  It will all work out!

#653 Jules23

Jules23
      • 182 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by NikkiT. 

Did she happen to say how long the performance would last for the two dancers at $250?

No she didnt mention - but I imagine its not that long - Ive seen on other forums its usually between 20-40 mins. But how long could you REALLY watch them for? That length seems about right. 

#654 maura777

maura777
        • 50 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:27 PM

Hi AndynJenn!  My wedding is December 4, 2010, so not too far off!  We have about 50 so far and expect about 55-65 total.  I have lots of planning to do still!

#655 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
          • 106 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:32 PM

I agree!  That is why I asked because one of the ex brides actually told me to only hire them for 10 minutes because 20 minutes was too long.  I wanted your opinion because there have not been a lot of ex brides to use fire dancers.  It is good to know that someone else shares my vision:).

#656 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
            • LocationUtah

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:46 PM

OMG! All you Iberostar brides are in for a treat! You will LOVE not only the resort but their weddings are amazing! Wow! I just got home this evening from Stacie's wedding at the grand on Saturday. She had the fire breather/dancer and the reggae band and it was so much fun. I have a ton of pics to edit! It's going to be hard deciding which ones for their slideshow.

I'll be back and post some teasers. It was such a beautiful wedding weekend and a happy time for all :0)

If you girls have any othe q's I can try and help although I'm sure answers from Stacie would be best!

#657 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
            • 235 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by kimberly333 

Just spoke with Nicole and we are finally BOOKED!!!!!! I feel like a weight has been lifted off my back. Thanks ladies for the advice on getting in touch with her. So now I'm looking forward to reading the plans on this thread and doing my save - the - dates.

Thanks,

A relieved Bride-to-be

Kim

Congrats kimberly333!!!! I knew everything would work out just fine for you! We all experience the anxiety at first especially when you do get the immediate answers. But i heard Nicole is excellent. SHhe just has to deal with sooo many brides and really has not help. It will get better i promise :) You just have to start relying on the ladies of this forumn ( Who are the greatest bunch ever!!!). Nicole doesn't really interact with the brides much until about 2 weeks before the wedding. Then she replies pretty much overnight from what I've heard.

What date have you booked?

#658 kimberly333

kimberly333
              • 283 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 

Congrats kimberly333!!!! I knew everything would work out just fine for you! We all experience the anxiety at first especially when you do get the immediate answers. But i heard Nicole is excellent. SHhe just has to deal with sooo many brides and really has not help. It will get better i promise :) You just have to start relying on the ladies of this forumn ( Who are the greatest bunch ever!!!). Nicole doesn't really interact with the brides much until about 2 weeks before the wedding. Then she replies pretty much overnight from what I've heard.

What date have you booked?

I'm booked for October 1, 2011!!!

#659 Jules23

Jules23
                • 182 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by NikkiT. 

I agree!  That is why I asked because one of the ex brides actually told me to only hire them for 10 minutes because 20 minutes was too long.  I wanted your opinion because there have not been a lot of ex brides to use fire dancers.  It is good to know that someone else shares my vision:).

Yeah I think a previous bride had it for 20 mins as well. Im glad your interested in this also! It seems like a fun surprise - we arnt going to tell any of our guests about it! We are having our reception at Aunt Rubys so itll be nice for them to just show up on the beach and start doing their act. :) 

#660 mobayjabride

mobayjabride
                  • 7 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:27 PM

will do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users