Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#5961 staroxx

staroxx
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Jaclyn111 

Welp! We got back from Jamaica one week ago. Our wedding was truly amazing. Everyone who says you really have nothing to worry about it right on! We had the best time and Santena (our WC) was amazing and so nice. Just a super quick rundown: We had our rehearsal dinner at the Japanese restaurant on Tuesday. Then we had our wedding on the Bob Marley terrace on Wednesday at 5pm at the Beach resort. We had 33 people total. We did the ceremony, champagne toast, semi-private dinner at Uncle Tony’s then back to the terrace for cake/dancing. We ended the night with wishing lanterns on the beach. Everything went perfectly – there was really nothing to worry about! After 6 days at the Beach, we moved to the Grand for our honey moon for an additional 4 days. This was seriously the best 10 days of my life! I got so much help from this site, so please feel free to ask questions – I will be happy to help if I can. Best piece of advice is to keep it as simple as possible. I don’t really feel like you need too many plans/decorations as everything is so beautiful there. I wish I could post a few pics from our wedding, but honestly I’m not sure how… Good luck to all future brides. Enjoy it!!! It goes fast!

Hi Jaclyn

Quick question? Did you have to pay for the terrace for cake/dancing? Did you hire a dj for that or just put your ipod on? Also where did you have your first dance?

Thanks in advance

#5962 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
    • Site Supporter
    • 209 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

How does paying for tai flora go? I am still waiting to hear from them!

#5963 Jaclyn111

Jaclyn111
      • 28 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

Hi Jaclyn Quick question? Did you have to pay for the terrace for cake/dancing? Did you hire a dj for that or just put your ipod on? Also where did you have your first dance? Thanks in advance

We did not have to pay extra for cake/terrace. We did pay for international bar though. You can opt for appetizers also, which you would have to pay for but since we judt ate dinner, we didnt think it was necessary. And we also paid $450 for DJ for two hours. We did our first dance on the terrace after the cake cutting. :)

#5964 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
        • 94 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

Just went to order the wish lanters, but Justartifacts doesnt have any available.... my wedding is in just over a month.....anyone order them from a different website?? Thank you :):)

#5965 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
          • 366 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by Jamaicanmecrazy 

Just went to order the wish lanters, but Justartifacts doesnt have any available.... my wedding is in just over a month.....anyone order them from a different website?? Thank you :):)

I'm confused.  Their website shows availability: http://www.justartif...et/flskyla.html

#5966 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
            • 94 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

[quote name="CourtandMatt" url="/t/34054/iberostar-rose-hall-brides-post-all-info-questions-here/5880#post_1910255"] I'm confused.  Their website shows availability: http://www.justartif...et/flskyla.html [/quote ]No, I tried to put them in the cart and they are unavailable until June 3-7. The Eco friendly white ones.

#5967 Sharian

Sharian
              • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:03 PM

I just ordered mine from sky lanterns. Plus they are always on groupon. I saved a ton of money buying the groupon

#5968 lala7513

lala7513
                • 22 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:32 AM

has anyone done a rehearsal dinner with the whole group? I have about 70 people staying at the suites, and just thinking it would be fun to do hibachi or something for everyone, but not sure if that's allowed.  thanks!

#5969 albellis

albellis
                  • 146 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:48 AM

I did the hibachi welcome dinner for our whole group, but there were only 15 of us. You may be limited with the amount of space in the restaurant, but check with the WC to see if 70 people would fit. Our group had a good time :)

#5970 happyme2013

happyme2013
                    • 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:00 AM

We were married on April 25, 2013 and had the same problem with the wishing lanterns. They have a store there called "Fontana" that will have the wishing lanterns there for you. The price was about $5.00-6 per set but they were the large ones. We chose all white for our "All White" welcome celebration for our guests. The resorts have cab drivers there that will take you. Hope this helps!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users