Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#5691 Collleeen12

Collleeen12
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

Don't worry about it.....she's awesome!!!!  I wish she could do my makeup everyday!

#5692 Julia28

Julia28
    • 27 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

Ok so I have read all 563 pages of this thread lol...took a couple days but I think I am all caught up!!

I am getting married at the IBEROSTAR ROSE HALL SUITES RESORT in 2014.  I will probably be having 60-80 people attending and we are all coming from Toronto Ontario.

I am in the very beginning stages of my wedding planning.  In fact, I have tried booking my wedding date for a couple of weeks now but after two emails and even speaking directly to Tiffany, I have yet to book my date.  I sent over my request form with credit card and id and I know the date is available because I spoke to Tiffany (she said she will send me the contract to sign but has not).

Just wondering if any of you out there would be willing to send over the actual contract that they want you to print, sign and scan back to them?  jul_colu@hotmail.com incase you do have one :)  I would be forever greatful because maybe it would mean that I can breathe easy for a year knowing I actually have my wedding date.

Last question:  Those of you in Toronto, please let me know if have a travel agent you are very happy with.  Flight Centre and Itravel2000 dont seem to get good feedback from what I have read over the past few days. 

I am super excited to hear all about the weddings that happened in Decemeber...looking forward to hearing from all of you beautiful brides !!

Thanks a bunch

Julia

#5693 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
      • 366 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by ktdawson 

I have a question because I am booking Rashel for my wedding. How did they say you had to pay your deposit because she told me to moneygram or western union it to her. I have heard great things about her so I definitely believe she is legit I just want to make sure that is how she takes her payments for the deposit normally. Thanks

I did Moneygram.  

#5694 erin2100

erin2100
        • 31 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

Does anyone happen to know what we should use to supply our own music for before the ceremony, walk up the aisle and back? Not sure if we should take CDs or iPod or both to be safe? Thanks!

#5695 Shauna253

Shauna253
          • 51 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

Does anyone happen to know what we should use to supply our own music for before the ceremony, walk up the aisle and back? Not sure if we should take CDs or iPod or both to be safe? Thanks!

The coordinator for the suites told me CD only for the ceremony.

#5696 Jaciv2000

Jaciv2000
            • 40 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

I tried to email the Suites but no reply. Anyone know how long the walk is? Trying to figure out how long my music should be......

#5697 ktdawson

ktdawson
              • 45 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by Jaciv2000 

I tried to email the Suites but no reply. Anyone know how long the walk is? Trying to figure out how long my music should be......

I am talking to my planner about the same thing at the Grand as far as the aisle it is short and she said at pretty much all three resorts the aisles are short distance but I asked her about how far the walk is where we are coming from to the aisle. My mom is giving me away and we are walking down to Carrie Underwood's Mama's Song so I want the full song to play. As for my bridesmaids and groomsmen coming down the aisle I am going to have to cut the music at a certain point as well. So the aisles are short but you may want to ask them how far it is from where you are coming from because when I just asked about the aisle she sent me pictures of aisles on the beach from all three properties but that did not help me much so I had to ask a different way. Hope this helps. Congratulations.

#5698 ktdawson

ktdawson
                • 45 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by erin2100 

I was told the CD I heard the iPod is good for the reception though just in case.

#5699 ktdawson

ktdawson
                  • 45 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

I posted my destination wedding timeline on my planning forum: http://www.bestdesti...0#post_1807333.   It could help you in figuring out where to start!  

Hope it helps!

Court

I cannot begin to thank you enough for your timeline. I printed it out and it is helping a lot. It has taken ten times the stress off of me. During figuring out how to plan this wedding we are relocating and buying a house in a few months, and I am planning a surprise 30th birthday party for my fiance. So it was beginning to be a bit overwhelming when I started reading all these posts. But your timeline has helped me out big time. Thank you again.

#5700 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
                    • 366 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by ktdawson 

I cannot begin to thank you enough for your timeline. I printed it out and it is helping a lot. It has taken ten times the stress off of me. During figuring out how to plan this wedding we are relocating and buying a house in a few months, and I am planning a surprise 30th birthday party for my fiance. So it was beginning to be a bit overwhelming when I started reading all these posts. But your timeline has helped me out big time. Thank you again.

Great!  I am so happy that it is helpful!  Happy planning!!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users