Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#5671 Collleeen12

Collleeen12
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:53 PM

Hi everyone,

We just got back yesterday from our wedding/honeymoon at the Beach.  It was amazing!!!  The WC, Santena, was great!  We met with her the night before and made most of the decisions then....it was no problem!  They really are very organized and know what they're doing, so there's no need to worry if they don't get back to you right away.  Everything was perfect....except for the DJ....

Let me know if anyone has any questions!

#5672 Ploman

Ploman
    • 425 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Collleeen12 

Hi everyone,

We just got back yesterday from our wedding/honeymoon at the Beach.  It was amazing!!!  The WC, Santena, was great!  We met with her the night before and made most of the decisions then....it was no problem!  They really are very organized and know what they're doing, so there's no need to worry if they don't get back to you right away.  Everything was perfect....except for the DJ....

Congrats!!

What happened with the DJ?!?

How many guests did you have, and what restaurant did you use?

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#5673 justine416

justine416
      • 95 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

For any brides past or present did you try to negotiate any freebees? I don't need the details if you aren't comfortable in sharing. What I'm looking for is when did you discuss your wants? In person or email? And just to the WC?

#5674 justine416

justine416
        • 95 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by sfox4214 

It depends on where you want to do your private dinner. For any Suites 2013 brides ... these minimums apply.

Aunt Ruby's - 100 min

Calabash - 70 min

Mare Nostrum - 40 min

(Maria Bonita does not have private)

I wonder about the beach if they have also changed their minimum? We are having a private reception at Uncle Tony's Jan. 4th 2013 with 45 ppl and have had no problems with that number so something to consider if you really want a private reception.

#5675 ktdawson

ktdawson
          • 45 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

I posted my destination wedding timeline on my planning forum: http://www.bestdesti...0#post_1807333.   It could help you in figuring out where to start!  

Hope it helps!

Court

AWESOME!!! Thank you thank you thank you. I am soooooo lost. lol

#5676 Futurefontana21

Futurefontana21
            • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

hi everyone, my fianc© and I have been researching destination weddings and would like to get married in Jamaica since that is where we got engaged. My must haves are: all inclusive, small, intimate, no children, beach ceremony with privacy, and beach reception. If anyone has any advice on resorts Id greatly appreciate it, (even if it Is not in Jamaica). Thanks so much!! :D

#5677 Futurefontana21

Futurefontana21
              • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

hi everyone, my fianc© and I have been researching destination weddings and would like to get married in Jamaica since that is where we got engaged. My must haves are: all inclusive, small, intimate, no children, beach ceremony with privacy, and beach reception. If anyone has any advice on resorts Id greatly appreciate it, (even if it Is not in Jamaica). Thanks so much!! :D

#5678 Futurefontana21

Futurefontana21
                • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

#5679 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
                  • 94 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

Hi everyone,

Thats awesome!!!!!  Did you have a private reception? I am having mine at Uncle Tonys, but Im worries once the first dances, speeches and dinner is over there wont be much time for guests to mingle and dance? Did you feel there was enough time for everything? Thanks :)

#5680 jsamaras1

jsamaras1
                    • 32 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

Hi everyone,

Congrats!! So glad to hear everything went well! But what happened with the DJ? Who were your other vendors? Can you just give us a general run through your wedding events!? Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users