Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#5621 heather1214

heather1214
  • 229 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by nattiejamrock 

What photographer is everyone using, and what helped your decision? I'm torn between Merrick Cousley and Clayton from sungold right now.. i also emailed some other people that are a little less familiar but obviously want to hear the reviews and reliability! 

We are using Clayton, he did our engagement shoot when we went for our site visit this past May.  He is GREAT!! Such a pleasure to work with and is very talented!! I'm sure you have a sticky with links to his pictures, but I can tell you first hand he's very professional.  We are doing 3 shoots with him total. 

#5622 Jaclyn111

Jaclyn111
    • 28 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Sjay 

We're on our way to Jamaica tomorrow!!!  

(Don't usually use animated emoticons, but that about sums up how I feel right now :))

Thanks to all who've helped, advised, brainstormed, reassured, laughed with me, cried with me, listened patiently while I ranted (just once...I think? lol) and of course shared invaluable info/photos/reviews/menus/maps/etc, etc! There's no WAY we could've planned our wedding without your help. 

I'll be back in awhile (hopefully before the holidays hit full swing) to post feedback and photos, and of course to continue to pay it forward to all the brides still in the planning stages.

What would we do without each other and this forum?? :)

Take care, and please send good wedding karma (and weather!) our way!

Sarah

Sending good wedding karma your way!!! Hope you have the most magical time and the most wonderful weather!  Can not wait to hear about it!  Best wishes!! :)

#5623 ErinLee

ErinLee
      • 25 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

We're using Flirt Photography from Toronto (GTA), but I'm lucking because she's also a friend/guest.

#5624 jsamaras1

jsamaras1
        • 32 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

Anyone using Elite Media Concepts' DJ services? I was going to go with the Beach's resort DJ, but I was told he doesn't emcee, so I'm trying to decide on another DJ. I'm using Elite Media Concepts for videography, so it would be easy to also have them DJ as well. Thoughts???

#5625 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
          • 94 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

Does anyone know how long the ceremony is with the sand ceremony?? Im trying to figure out timing with the steel pans, cocktail hour and everything.....seems like theres not a lot of time for guests to mingle and dance with the reception ending at 11! So Im trying to do the cutting of the cake on the beach right after the ceremony with the steel pans and intersperse speeches and first dances during dinner....any suggestions would help :):):):)

#5626 nattiejamrock

nattiejamrock
            • 34 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

thanks so much for the feedback on the photogs - i'm torn between merrick and clayton!!

Has anyone used or heard any reviews on marlon mcleod for videographer??? He seems to be the cheapest but i can't find any reviews on him. please let me know, thanks!

#5627 carajoe08

carajoe08
              • 197 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by jsamaras1 

Anyone using Elite Media Concepts' DJ services? I was going to go with the Beach's resort DJ, but I was told he doesn't emcee, so I'm trying to decide on another DJ. I'm using Elite Media Concepts for videography, so it would be easy to also have them DJ as well. Thoughts???

We are using them for their DJ services as well, since we decided to do their package deal.

#5628 justine416

justine416
                • 95 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

I know this has been posted here a few times but of course I cannot find it. I'm looking for the spa's email address to book the bridal party's hair.

Thanks

#5629 Ploman

Ploman
                  • 425 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by justine416 

I know this has been posted here a few times but of course I cannot find it. I'm looking for the spa's email address to book the bridal party's hair.

Thanks

camille.delgado@iberostar.com.jm

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#5630 Marlena

Marlena
                    • 254 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

YAH! It's my ONE year anniversary today!! Oh how I miss Jamaica!! Congrats to all the brides who chose Iberostar. My wedding was perfect, so relaxed, beautiful and a wonderful week with our closest family and friends on the beach! You've all definately made the right decision on having a destination wedding!! (I was just thinking about the wedding, and then decided to log in!!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users