Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!


  • Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#5371 Ploman

Ploman
  • Jr. Member
  • 425 posts

    Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

    I don't think that it comes with a bamboo arch. At the beach we have an option between the arch and the Huppa. 


    Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

    91 guests and counting....


    #5372 HollyAndJohn

    HollyAndJohn
    • Newbie
    • 23 posts

      Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

      I heard back from Nicole yesterday and if the Floral Fantasies is just dropping off the flowers, you dont need to pay the vendor Fee! I am definately using them now!

      #5373 CourtandMatt

      CourtandMatt
      • Jr. Member
      • 366 posts

        Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:54 AM

        Originally Posted by HollyAndJohn 

        I heard back from Nicole yesterday and if the Floral Fantasies is just dropping off the flowers, you dont need to pay the vendor Fee! I am definately using them now!

        That's great news!!  Will the resort than just set it all up??



        #5374 HollyAndJohn

        HollyAndJohn
        • Newbie
        • 23 posts

          Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:35 AM

          not sure about that i am just getting bouquets and boutineeriers....

           

           

          I also found out that Calabash seating is 10 per table with the option of a sweatheart table or a wedding party table up front.



          #5375 albellis

          albellis
          • Newbie
          • 146 posts

            Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:20 AM

            I noticed the wedding details form stated we had an option of an arch or a huppa with greenery and I was wondering what the greenery looked like. I received these images from the WC at the Beach.

             



            #5376 Sjay

            Sjay
            • Jr. Member
            • 205 posts

              Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

              Originally Posted by HollyAndJohn 

              Does anyone have pictures of the bamboo canopy that Iberostar provides?

               

              Originally Posted by Jaclyn111 

              I don't have a photo of the canopy but I am wondering if you get your choice of canopy/arch/huppa or they just provide you with one?  Also wondering if anyone has a photo of the chairs at Uncle Tony's with no covers?  I was thinking about not using the covers if I have the choice.

               

              I'm at the Suites but I've not ever heard about a bamboo canopy, just the huppa and the arch. Look through wedding reviews here to see what both look like. If it turns out there is a bamboo canopy, please come back and let us know!

               

              Jaclyn111, someone once directed me to Oyster.com for resort photos - I found it's got great quality photos and lots of them to help in planning. Here's the link to the Beach, you'll see Uncle Tony's if you scroll through. http://www.oyster.co...s--v1857132-34/



              #5377 Ploman

              Ploman
              • Jr. Member
              • 425 posts

                Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

                Oh WOW thanks for that Oyster link!!!! Really awesome!


                Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

                91 guests and counting....


                #5378 Sjay

                Sjay
                • Jr. Member
                • 205 posts

                  Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

                  Originally Posted by jreist 

                  Oh WOW thanks for that Oyster link!!!! Really awesome!

                  I know, huh? As much as all the past brides' photos are helpful, these images really give you the best idea of what the venues and the properties themselves look like. This is what the WC's should provide to newly booked couples to aid in planning!



                  #5379 Sjay

                  Sjay
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 205 posts

                    Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

                    Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

                    That's great news!!  Will the resort than just set it all up??

                     

                    Originally Posted by HollyAndJohn 

                    not sure about that i am just getting bouquets and boutineeriers....

                     

                     

                    I also found out that Calabash seating is 10 per table with the option of a sweatheart table or a wedding party table up front.

                    Okay, after reading all the posts about Floral Fantasies, it was a no-brainer to send them my info and request a quote.
                    I'm hopeful the resort will set everything up - I've put that Q to Chantal but if anyone hears in the meantime, please let us know. I plan to go down with a diagram of how I want everything set up so really anyone should be able to do it.
                    I've asked for a huppa arrangement and centerpieces, etc, so when I get my quote I'll let you know what it is. I have yet to hear back from Tai Flora so at this point I can't compare, but we'll see if they come through.

                    Thanks for the great reco... to whomever originally shared it!



                    #5380 Sjay

                    Sjay
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 205 posts

                      Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:57 PM

                      Originally Posted by Sjay 

                       

                      Okay, after reading all the posts about Floral Fantasies, it was a no-brainer to send them my info and request a quote.
                      I'm hopeful the resort will set everything up - I've put that Q to Chantal but if anyone hears in the meantime, please let us know. I plan to go down with a diagram of how I want everything set up so really anyone should be able to do it.
                      I've asked for a huppa arrangement and centerpieces, etc, so when I get my quote I'll let you know what it is. I have yet to hear back from Tai Flora so at this point I can't compare, but we'll see if they come through.

                      Thanks for the great reco... to whomever originally shared it!

                       

                      Quick update - I emailed Chantal and she responded one hour later. Wow.

                      She's answered some of my initial questions and is already sharing some creative ideas, love it! 

                      She did mention they can do set up, which of course I would be charged a $100 vendor fee by Iberostar, but I'll wait and see what the quote looks like before deciding on anything.






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users