Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#5311 mrsmannings2b

mrsmannings2b
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

Hello ladies, 

Has anyone not had a private reception and do you have pictures? I may not have enough people to attend to have a private reception, so we may just do dinner at one of the restaurants does anyone have an idea of what the area they reserve looks like? Can we decorate  (candles and flowers type stuff?) Also, has anyone considered having cocktail hour in the lobby bar? Do you think they would allow some trays of appetizers? Hmm...?

Any information would help, thanks. 

#5312 jsamaras1

jsamaras1
    • 32 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:58 AM

Help! I can't decide between 2 photographers: Merrick Cousley and Misha Earle.  Which one????

#5313 jsamaras1

jsamaras1
      • 32 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:58 AM

Help! I can't decide between 2 photographers: Merrick Cousley and Misha Earle.  Which one????

#5314 jsamaras1

jsamaras1
        • 32 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:59 AM

Attached Files

#5315 heat170277

heat170277
          • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by jreist 

For everyone's info, here is the information I was recently emailed from the Beach, in preparation of my final wedding details. I wish they gave this to me when I booked! But it is very helpful! Good luck!

I can't open the files, says I dont have permission? 

Attached Files

#5316 heat170277

heat170277
            • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by jreist 

For everyone's info, here is the information I was recently emailed from the Beach, in preparation of my final wedding details. I wish they gave this to me when I booked! But it is very helpful! Good luck!

I can't open the files, says I dont have permission? 

Attached Files

#5317 Shauna253

Shauna253
              • 51 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

I went with Merrick and he has been great with responses, contract, etc. I love his style and his prices are reasonable.

#5318 Cat723

Cat723
                • Site Supporter
                • 52 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by mrsmannings2b 

Hello ladies, 

Has anyone not had a private reception and do you have pictures? I may not have enough people to attend to have a private reception, so we may just do dinner at one of the restaurants does anyone have an idea of what the area they reserve looks like? Can we decorate  (candles and flowers type stuff?) Also, has anyone considered having cocktail hour in the lobby bar? Do you think they would allow some trays of appetizers? Hmm...?

I saw someone having a semiprivate reception in the steak house restaurant.  they had a long table of about 20 and decorated the tables with their flower pieces.  it looked nice. you can definitely do an informal cocktail hour in the lobby bar but i am not sure about appetizers.

#5319 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 209 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by mrsmannings2b 

Hello ladies, 

I have an AMAZING tip for you! For an informal cocktail hour (that you do NOT have to pay for...) Head to the piano bar (its in the main lobby of the suites but also attached to the grand. NO one knows about it... when my fiance and I went in may we went there every night before and after dinner for a drink and we were the only ones in there every night... we had our very own personal bar tender... sooo my fiance and i decided we are going to do our welcome party there and save some cash!  hope that helps-  i would try that out over the lobby bar! Happy planning!!!!

#5320 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 209 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by jsamaras1 

I booked misha! I am obsessed with her pictures, she has amazing reviews on here AND she is so easy to communicate with--- with that being said I havent heard anything about merrick so I am prob not a fair judge but misha is amazing!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users