Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#5251 papoue

papoue
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Sjay 

Thanks so much Papoue! I didn't have the information, and to be honest, I'm feeling a bit frustrated. The WC recently emailed me with only the height of the tables (?!) and she said the square (I suppose rectangular?) tables are 77cm high. I don't know which of all these various measurements is correct! I guess I'll just err on the side of the larger numbers. Thanks again for posting the info, I really appreciate it! :)

Hi Sjay,  I found specifics informations regarding the square tables used at Aunt Ruby's; A fellow bride from this forum (Kimberli1211) have asked that question to the wc and here is the answer she obtained (p.374 of this forum):

Tables for 4 pax: 90 cm x 90 cm (35.4 x 35.4 inches)
    Tables for 2 pax 70 cm x 90 cm (27.5 in x 35.4 in)

Both are 77 cm height ( 30 inch)

The tablecloths we use in the restaurants are 170 cm x 170 cm (67 x 67 inches), and
    they reach to the middle of the table, not to the floor

Have a nice week-end!

#5252 erin2100

erin2100
    • 31 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

Does anyone happen to know how many people the tables seat at tonys steakhouse for a private dinner? I think I read 10 awhile back but wanted to see if anyone who has been recently can recall. Thanks!!

#5253 mthackeray

mthackeray
      • 64 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

Does anyone happen to know how many people the tables seat at tonys steakhouse for a private dinner? I think I read 10 awhile back but wanted to see if anyone who has been recently can recall. Thanks!!

Hello Yes 10 is the maximum but it's completely up to you how many people you want at each.

Marrying my Love, Best Friend on January 27th, 2013
        54 people booked!

#5254 mthackeray

mthackeray
        • 64 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

HI ladies So I have reading a lot of brides questions regarding the table dimensions. The WC emailed me back today and the dimensions are as follows: Round: height 29cm , diameter 71.5 cm, max capacity 10 ppl Rectangular: height 29 cm, width 30 cm, length 96 cm, max capacity 10 ppl Hope this helps everyone :)

Marrying my Love, Best Friend on January 27th, 2013
          54 people booked!

#5255 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
          • 94 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

Odd question lol but at the iberostar beach resort if you have your ceremony on the beach can you avoid being seen by your fiancĀ© until you walk down the aisle?!

#5256 Sjay

Sjay
            • 205 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by papoue 

Hi Sjay,  I found specifics informations regarding the square tables used at Aunt Ruby's; A fellow bride from this forum (Kimberli1211) have asked that question to the wc and here is the answer she obtained (p.374 of this forum):

Tables for 4 pax: 90 cm x 90 cm (35.4 x 35.4 inches)
              Tables for 2 pax 70 cm x 90 cm (27.5 in x 35.4 in)

Both are 77 cm height ( 30 inch)

The tablecloths we use in the restaurants are 170 cm x 170 cm (67 x 67 inches), and
              they reach to the middle of the table, not to the floor

Have a nice week-end!

You ROCK! Thank you so much!!

#5257 CokonLove

CokonLove
              • 46 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

I have a question.... When you guys are booking your travel arrangements for your guests are the travel agencies only giving you accommodations costs or are they giving you flight information as well? 

#5258 Jaciv2000

Jaciv2000
                • 40 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by CokonLove 

I have a question.... When you guys are booking your travel arrangements for your guests are the travel agencies only giving you accommodations costs or are they giving you flight information as well? 

My travel agent is including flight information for my guests.......she is also offering the rates without the airfare, but she is handling it for us!

#5259 Jaciv2000

Jaciv2000
                  • 40 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

Has anyone found a cheap videographer??? I see the one at the suites is $450....I was thinking about just asking one of my guests to record the whole thing instead. Anyone else doing that?????

#5260 albellis

albellis
                    • 146 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by CokonLove 

Our travel agent is using FunJet Group Travel, so she is booking a package deal for our attendees that includes hotel, airfare, and airport transfers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users