Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#5021 mthackeray

mthackeray
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:14 AM

Ladies,

Is there anyone out there that can make this look a lot prettier than I have lol. I created it in word but once I transferred it into Paint it really compromised the quality. I will pay someone to either recreate it or change it altogether as long as the palm tree heart is kept. Please let me know. I have tried looking in the other forums on Monograms and Logo's and no luck so far. Thanks

Attached Files

• Attached File  lp.jpg   14.14KB   9 downloads

Marrying my Love, Best Friend on January 27th, 2013
    54 people booked!

#5022 mthackeray

mthackeray
    • 64 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:15 AM

Ladies,

Is there anyone out there that can make this look a lot prettier than I have lol. I created it in word but once I transferred it into Paint it really compromised the quality. I will pay someone to either recreate it or change it altogether as long as the palm tree heart is kept. Please let me know. I have tried looking in the other forums on Monograms and Logo's and no luck so far. Thanks

Attached Files

54 people booked!

#5023 allieplask

allieplask
      • 177 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:47 AM

I can't open the file???  Email it to me and I will take a look.... allie@sincerelegends.com

Originally Posted by mthackeray 

Ladies,

Attached Files

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#5024 noreenp79

noreenp79
        • Site Supporter
        • 34 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:53 PM

I sent my documents to Jamaica via Fed Ex....it was over fifty dollars!!!  Then I got an email today saying that in addition to your birth certificates, they also need notarized copies of the passports.  Is this a new thing?  I'm a little annoyed because I could have saved some money by putting those in the same envelope and gotten them notarized at the same time had I known they were needed!!  My documents just say birth certificates and divorce decrees....

#5025 Kassi22

Kassi22
          • 135 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by noreenp79 

I sent my documents to Jamaica via Fed Ex....it was over fifty dollars!!!  Then I got an email today saying that in addition to your birth certificates, they also need notarized copies of the passports.  Is this a new thing?  I'm a little annoyed because I could have saved some money by putting those in the same envelope and gotten them notarized at the same time had I known they were needed!!  My documents just say birth certificates and divorce decrees....

The documents I received from Rose Hall Suites that are dated for 2012 say Notarized copies of the long form Birth Certificate and Passports.

#5026 noreenp79

noreenp79
            • Site Supporter
            • 34 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

Thanks for the info.  Back to the notary and post office I will go. :)   It's worth it to get married in paradise!!!!! :)

#5027 Ploman

Ploman
              • 425 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:11 PM

For the Brides getting married here in the next 2 or 3 months, are you concerned about it being the 'rainy season' in Jamaica? My weather network says it looks like thundershowers every day.... is this accurate? I'd like to take a early trip to check things out but I'm afraid of being rained out, but with this many brides booking weddings in these months I hope I am missing something! 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#5028 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
                • Site Supporter
                • 209 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by jreist 

For the Brides getting married here in the next 2 or 3 months, are you concerned about it being the 'rainy season' in Jamaica? My weather network says it looks like thundershowers every day.... is this accurate? I'd like to take a early trip to check things out but I'm afraid of being rained out, but with this many brides booking weddings in these months I hope I am missing something! 

We've been to Jamaica 2 times both mid-May. Two years when we went it rained 3 days we were there for about 10-20 minutes (sun shower) and then went back to the gorgeous weather. Two weeks ago when I went it was perfect weather. Did not rain once when I was there. From what I have gathered is there is always a chance of rain (the forecast when we were there said it was supposed to rain every day and it didn't) but it may only be a sun shower. I'm not 100% sure if it is true or not but that is just my experience. 

#5029 BrittVG

BrittVG
                  • 27 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

Anyone able to give me a time estimate on how long the ceramony/signing of the license is? Looking to make a timeline for my wedding!! any info is helpful!

Ever Thine. Ever Mine. Ever Ours.

#5030 mthackeray

mthackeray
                    • 64 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by BrittVG 

Anyone able to give me a time estimate on how long the ceramony/signing of the license is? Looking to make a timeline for my wedding!! any info is helpful!

Hi Britt,

I think the actual ceremony is only 30 minutes, I had emailed the WC and asked about what time we could do a cocktail party and she said that we could start it as early as 5pm (our wedding  is at 4). I would just give it some extra time for the champagne toast and what not, So maybe give it an hour on your timeline :) By the way say hi to Victoria :P see you guys there!!

54 people booked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users