Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#5011 LolasMom71

LolasMom71
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

The same thing happened to me but not a pic from my wedding. My dog walker was a journalist for the Toronto Star. She did an article on me and there was a photographer who took a picture of me with my (ex)husband outside of my house. My ex had just come home from a nightclub and was still wearing the clothes from the night before! Nice! I later find out he cheated on me that night. I immediately filed for divorce. Not only was that picture almost half a page in the Toronto Star New in Homes section, it was also used by the Goverment of Canada to promote Canada Savings Bonds all over Canada!!!! This promotional material was on the Internet, in brochures in all of the banks and where ever else Canada Savings Bonds are marketed. So not impressed.

An invasion of privacy yes, but to look on the bright side, at least your picture was beautiful and in a fancy schmancy upscale magazine.

#5012 LolasMom71

LolasMom71
    • 33 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

Okay, this is in reply to MrsTGunn. I'm still not that familiar with the workings of this site.

#5013 Tinakisses

Tinakisses
      • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

I am getting married on the 10th and they are charging me $75

#5014 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
        • Site Supporter
        • 209 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Leah22 

Can anyone confirm what day the beach party is at the Suites and Beach resorts?  (the late night parties, not the lunch event).  I have heard that the Beach resort is typically on Thursday and the Suites is on Saturday night (and the Grand does not have a beach party).  Is this correct?

Hey Leah! Just got back yesterday- the beach party at the suites is on Sat.- not sure about the beach party at the beach. No beach party at the grand!

Attached Files

• Attached File  YES.jpg   11.39KB   0 downloads

#5015 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
          • Site Supporter
          • 209 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by mthackeray 

Ladies,

I am making a list of 'Drinks to try' for our welcome bags. Can anyone who has been there give me some suggestions for fun drinks??

Well I'll tell you some of my faves while theyre fresh in my mind- My FAVEs were Jamaica Smile (blended with bananas and strawberries and lots of diff rum) Dirty Banana (blended with banana and kaluha) Mojitos were yummy too! Alot of the bar tenders have their own special drinks and they are yummy! 

#5016 poddoc

poddoc
            • 32 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:09 PM

Hey all! Just wanted to write a quick note saying that I got married on 5/14 at IRHB and it was absolutely amazing! I will post a review soon...we just got back yesterday...so I'm still in the process of getting everything unpacked. You seriously have nothing to worry about - they made every dream I had for the wedding a reality. It was nothing short of perfect! 

A big thank you to previous brides on here that helped me with my planning!

#5017 Meredith Mabee

Meredith Mabee
              • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:19 AM

ohhhh i know! nothing looked good to me either, but yes, that IS the same menu i just received. The steak house menu looks better but it IS open air.

#5018 BrittVG

BrittVG
                • 27 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

Have a question for past IRHS brides.

I'm looking to do the timeline for the day. I'm just wondering if someone could give me a time on how long the wedding ceramony is with the signing of the marriage license.

I've booked a photograhper for 3 hours, so I'm just trying to figure out how long we need to budget for the wedding ceramony so I can have pictures before and after.

Anyones help is appreciated!!!

Ever Thine. Ever Mine. Ever Ours.

#5019 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 209 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

Hey Ladies-

Just wanted to put out a warning that we attempted to use digipix for our engagement pictures- we did a session with them and the pictures came out real crappy, (bad lighting etc.) so we didn't end up purchasing any, just wanted to give a more current version of their work. I hope this helps some of you!

#5020 noreenp79

noreenp79
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 34 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

Can anyone post recent menus at the other restaurants please? 

I'm also interested in reviews of the dj/bonfire for the reception...

Thanks!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users